Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
So apparently Chloe also had a 10 year friendship with Kyle 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
She really is desperate to make this about her isn’t she. Why not just admit chloe isn’t speaking to Lauren anymore because Lauren has finally upstaged her.
Clicked the article and the interview is there the one Sian quoted hahahaha
However:

The Mother discovered she was pregnant in August 2019 and informed the Father in November 2019.

Kiaro was born 17th…. April 2020

You do the maths
For Someone struggling with ‘infertility’ she found out at 4 weeks pregnant 😂
She is a disgrace and should be arrested for false advertisement and lying to her ‘fans’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I think she will go batshit when Annie gives birth. She will do anything in her power to inflict as much upset on Annie as possible - releasing the name of the baby, showing pics, leaking messages between her and KW. Honestly the woman is a sick bitch and i really feel for Annie when she should be enjoying the latter stages of pregnancy/welcoming a new baby. I hope KW and Annie shut her trap once and for all!
The blessed don’t beef with the miserable ( IYKYK)
Annie will be in baby bubble with her family
Kyle will be there also story or not
She will be in her big seaside mansion alone x
Overlooking the neighbours pool wondering how Annie and baby are x
Sian will be there
Her mum
She will be fine ✨🦁🦁🦁🦁

• Heart

Nosymum

VIP Member
I just don’t understand how she can’t be using this vast sum of money to help her children. I’m a single mum I ask for no maintenance (a 14 year relationship not 14 mins like Lauryn) I struggle for money but funded £80 an hour speech therapist for my little girl, I went without as her mother I should. She has no money strains but isn’t helping that poor little boy. He needs some additional speech support no shame in it at all! Put your kids first Lauryn it’s basic parenting.

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Ah well Kyle look where shagging Begman has got you, you have lost your beautiful wife, family, and now you’re benched when you’re the captain! I can see how much being with the Proz has enhanced your life! Will you ever learn?

• Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Just about to quote your first post
I agree
I was so pissed off reading it
The fact she would suggest this and then say she wants Kyle around the kids
She’s so sick
He’s not anything she described
He’s a cheating dog yes nothing else
Maybe a shit sad to Kurry& Khutney
But she didn’t have to have those kids did she
All the women going to a refuge to be safe from men who genuinely will kill them, women going through hell and she’s talking like that at the same time as texting her mate “ask him if he wants to go with me again, I’m down for baby #2”

• Sick
  • Heart

whenindoubtgossip

VIP Member
Loz if you ever read this then you have two choices
1. Stop begging and be thankful for what he gives you
2. If you want more in life then get a fucking job like everyone else.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I’m hoping @OGJessicaFletcher point the other day about him showing what he’s chucked her way will show he’s paid it in advance

He’s so dumb with the house price that’s pissed me off
he just chucked money at her and she felt that meant she’s a princess
Princess treatment to new low
Life comes at you fast

• Heart

LittleOne27

VIP Member
Exactly
She wanted one more and clearly loz didn’t want her to have anymore which is why she went nuts
Probably be her last but this baby will bring her some happiness when he/she arrives 🥹
What an awful thing to be going through
Honestly who the fuck is Lozza to tell a married couple to have no more kids??? Why is her behaviour not picked up more in the press. She boils my piss no idea how Annie stays so chill. I know we say she’s crazy but I do wonder sometimes if her and Kyle did have an actual relationship and Kyle has been filling her head with Annie problems and this is where her hatred for Annie comes from. I think she really believes they would be together if it wasn’t for Annie.

I’ll see myself out lads 👋🏼

Reactions: 38

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Watch Ex on the beach
Respectfully, I’d rather go and lick the pavement. I’ve not even google searched them. I just know the sister eye fucked a butt plug this week and Lauren is an unhinged ‘infertile’ prozzie who openly fucks other women’s husbands.

• Haha

GoodGollyMolly

It’s got to be about money. One minute she’s showing us baby girls clothes are all her big bros cast off vests the next minute daddy’s punishing her. Obviously he’s refusing to up the maintenance.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
If Kyle ever did get with lauryn she would rinse him dry! Look at her reckless spending habits whilst unemployed expecting Kyle to foot the bill now imagine if they were a couple she would be so irresponsible
Almost £50k spent over 2 months and when questioned ‘well he needed new toys to stimulate him and new clothes and there was January sales’. That’s without having free rein to Kyle’s money 😵💫.

• Haha
  • Wow

New Zealand Nik Naks

Didn’t she say in her blog her labour was really easy compared to kairo and she was home same day? She didn’t mention any ass prolapses or designer changing bags, we’ll probably get the excuse ‘me and Kyle decided it was best to keep my traumatic injuries private for the sake of our miracle no.2 but here’s my side of the story’ 🤣
I guess the second baby coming out was like throwing a sausage down a corridor

• Haha