Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
So funny that she took a picture of her neighbour’s garden pretending like it’s hers. She forgets there’s a page of detectives that hate her and will find out EVERYTHING 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Make of this what you will
Sometimes I think papa bears loz then I think it’s Leyla
Sigh
This is the kind of canary singing we need on this thread 😂. It feels like the calm before the storm at the moment but it’ll be another wild ride like it was at Xmas soon, I’ll bet.

When Annie has the baby, that’s when Lauren is going to go really full on psycho. She has no blackmail leverage anymore so has lost all control over Kyle. Girl will put herself into a mental hospital or her head will literally explode 🤯 at the thought Kyle is going to be fussing over Annie and the new baby.

Part of me selfishly wishes Annie does a full on spread in Hello with her new baby next to her huge swimming pool and the football pitch on her grounds just to piss that bitch off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

New Zealand Nik Naks

What’s sparked this then do we think? Legal letter finally?
Doubt it’s a gag or protection order etc because it only refers to the daughter… so I wonder if it’s to do with her being denied additional payment she wanted or something? Something to do with just the daughter has triggered this it seems, so whatever he can do to punish her but not the son? Actually I don’t know at all because it’s Lauryn and she also talks out of her prolapsed arse so who knows

Reactions: 44

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s got to be something she’s too embarrassed to reveal! Got to be kylie, Kyla, some variation of kyle/Lauren and now she knows everyone hates her she’s embarrassed to admit it because she will look even more stupid than she already does
She should change both those kids name to Goodman and have some fukin self respect
She’s spent too long thinking she’s Annie
Thinking her kids are RRR and they never will be

• Heart

Herefortheknow

Chatty Member
I know Kyle doesn’t follow her why broadcast it to the world get chlojob to text him apprently there mates
He’s always watching dont forget. He is even subscribed to her £2.99 blog.
Man City manager “Kyle you not training today”
Kyle “no boss laurEn is busy on insta”
Mcb “ok Kyle that’s fine. Send her our love”

• Haha

Hellohihiya

1000% he’s reduced the money he has been giving her (he would have been giving her additional to the 8k since she’s been born)

She used the word punish in court a lot too when referring to maintenance

• Heart

northernangel

Got to be about money hasn’t it, it’s the only thing she’s bothered about, well other than her Annie and Kyle shrines 🤣

• Heart

scotall

When Kenan & Kel grow up + are able to read all the fucked up shit that piece of crap ‘mother’ has said + done… I hope they cut her off… I hope she gets booted out Castle Greyskull quicker than she spread her legs + hopped on Kyle’s dick…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She has more than most single mothers ( financially )
She doesn’t want to be a single mum
She goes bed every night thinking about Annie lol
She has a void in her life
It just shows money doesn’t buy happiness because despite having all that she has she’s so bitter
Hence why she has no hair left
Mouldy skank

• Heart
And another thing (because I'm on one today) when she speaks of an emotional attachment, she doesn't know what she's talking about. My partner and I tried for years for a baby before I got pregnant and I'll always remember the look on his face when I told him I was pregnant, he was overjoyed, so so happy, it was one of the most wonderful moments in our 15 years together. Imagine having to tell someone twice that you're having their baby and their reaction being one of shock and dismay. He clearly didn't want them, they were both forced upon him and even if he does go on to have a relationship with them in the future this will always be the case, and that is what she chose for her children, not to be born into a loving committed relationship but to be born out of a couple of (paid for in the first instance) one night stands.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member

Attachments

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
The judge even said she’s a greedy cunt
It might be thought that a package of this nature would satisfy all claims that could be made on behalf of a child who is not yet two years old

• Heart

SeptemberCatLady

IMG_9986.jpeg

Bit rich of her moaning that bath toys might be full of bacteria innit

Her and Kyle playing pass the parcel with chlamydia probs.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Your mistakes..

Like she literally takes no responsibility for her part in all this.. how can he be punishing the child , she's a baby with no clue what's going on.

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
It was relatively quiet and she’s stirred shit up again, wanting DM to pick the message up no doubt and run a ‘story’ with it.
cancel the Moncler order dickhead and pay yer leccy bill. Ain’t no £16k coming your way 🤣 love that for you 👌🏼

• Haha