Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can fully understand why Annie chooses to stay with Kyle. My ex was an athlete, I was also with him from being young and at the start of his career. I sacrificed a lot whilst helping him do things he needed to achieve what he was doing, bearing in mind neither of us had any idea how much he would actually progress as at the start it was low level. Fast forward 5 years and he’s doing amazing, making good money and we’re building a lovely life together. Throughout the years I’d seen many messages and friend requests from women ranging from shooting their shot to out and out begging. It was around this point he did start to stray. I had at least 2 of his conquests stalking me and obsessed with what I was doing, always watching my social media and taunting me. One of the reasons I stayed longer was because I thought why should I walk away after everything I’ve sacrificed to hand it to a cheap bitch. Being with an athlete is tough, you feel the stress they’re under and also live by their rules of dieting, best behaviour etc. And you absolutely play a part in their success as an untrained and unpaid motivator, therapist, the list goes on. Not to mention the fact you love them. I can also imagine she wants their Dad around, why should she lose her family because of him and the side pieces? Especially now she is pregnant. It’s not ideal but I do understand why she stays and I think she will until the kids are older. It took a lot for me to leave, funnily enough, him sleeping with a woman I already had major beef with but we didn’t have kids. We weren’t married either so I also walked away from everything we built in a shitty job because I hadn’t focussed on my career and without everything I’d put into our home. It took me a good couple of years to get over everything.

Anyways, sorry for the story but I think it’s very difficult to understand the added layer unless you’ve lived it and I can only imagine it’s amplified x1000 when everything is being reported on left right and centre. I’ll always have a real soft spot for Annie and I’ll root for her every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
#61 It’s a new low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

mchammerr

VIP Member
Lauryn babe if he wanted to he would. He’s single now. He doesn’t give a shiny shite. Stop slagging him off online it’s giving a 2012 Facebook status vibe. Look after your kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Im breaking down infront of my kids i need left alone im done fighting with kyle and annie i need thus to end when will it end ...kyle and annie complete silence
Lairen continues to mention it every single day
She is serioulsy fucking deranged

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Can you imagine taking your childrens father to court for financial support when

he provided you with a 2.3 mil house
Furniture budget
A car
Private education
8k a month ..

Whilst you provide NOTHING for your kids except trauma.
I hope the judge laughed at her and told her to get fucked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Here we go x
---

@mchammerr
It’s the ‘our’
Why doesn’t she just say ‘your’
Does she think Kyle’s sat watching her story ?
Why doesn’t she text him and keep the world out the group chat
Also why is she not mentioning the boy
He’s not interested
So she must be pissed off about money
Let’s face it
Loz he wasn’t interested in your son
So that’s all on you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Punishing OUR daughter?? is he not giving u another 8k?
Why dont you get a fucking job provide for ur own fuckin kids!!!!!

Called the kids mistakes and STILL she uses OUR 🙈
STILL uses WALKER
No loyality to those kids whatsoever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Just one thing I've thought all along, with all Kyle's money is it not possible to hire a nanny to get to know his other kids and facilitate visits?

I know this is a Goodman thread and not defending her at all, shes scary tbh but where all this is concerned he's as bad as her for throwing money at the situation but not wanting a relationship with his kids. His kids will see one day he happily paid all that money to not see them. I understand it would hurt Queen Annie but the kids are here. Nothing will change that.
I don’t think any father should be forced into relationships with children that they didn’t want. Controversial opinion I know, but I don’t.
Women have abortion as an option if they don’t want a child. Lauryn continued with the pregnancies knowing Kyle did not want children with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Herefortheknow

Chatty Member
Her house is not screaming 8k a month. She is so cheap and tacky with everything she does. Does king Kairo have any other clothes than them spider man pjs
Yes actually he has a Man City kit his dad. Man City player Kyle Walker sent him. It’s not been posted much though as she keeps her children’s lives really private cos their dad is Kyle Walker see.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
She’s so bloody ungrateful. She has a beautiful house fully renovated, a nice car, nursery, a bloody nanny and 8k a month to make a lovely life for them. Just get on with it and cherish your children. She’s literally ruining her own life on top of everyone else who is involved. It makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

hytuhh

Chatty Member
You know when you actually deep the situation… it’s so mad. Lauryn was in more debt than anyone would likely ever be able to repay, criminal conviction, managed through whatever means to sleep and get pregnant by Kyle. Then got a £2.4mil house PLUS her maintenance/allowance whatever. She would never ever have been able to achieve that standard of living had this have not happened.
The woman was literally set for at least the next 18 years to have the most comfortable existence. Didn’t even need to find a job. But somehow sees herself as a victim 😭

Reactions: 55

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
WHERE is HEIDI? RIP 😕

WHERE is GRANT? Maybe under the extension I suspect Khlo done a Mandy Jordache 🤭 (IYKYK) 😂😂😂

WHO is OLIVIA & ABIGAIL? 🤔 Comments wide open (like Lozza’s legs) ask away lads 👋 she is actually responding 👀
IMG_1917.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I imagine Kyle could easily point out to judge that Annie doesn't spend 8k per month per boy so why does Laura need another 8k for the daughter when it's plenty already when she has housing, schooling and childcare already paid.

From some old interviews I get the impression Annie and Kyle are savvy with money and understand that a Premiership footballing salary only lasts for so long.
There home is pretty modest for a player of his earnings, likely because lots of players buy huge mega mansions during their playing years then struggle to maintain them afterwards.
Their boys always look well turned out, healthy and loved they aren't raising them like Kardashian buying kids designer bags for their school bags, they come across as affluent not spoiled. I can't see Kyle justifying to Annie why he would be spending all this extra money on the other kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 54