Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lenny9

What would Lauryn do if when Kyle finishes at Man City he relocates abroad and decides following her ridiculous behaviour that actually he no longer wants to contribute financially? Can’t claim child maintenance if he buggers off abroad! She wants to think about that whilst writing her shite on her stories. She thinks she untouchable currently.
If it is a private agreement which i think this is, it continues.
when done through the csa then it ceases.

Reactions: 4

Jaceydooley

Why didn’t she realise her low was when she text her friend Layla tell him I’m down for round 2 if he is
Knowing he was not in kiaros life at that point
She is scum
The fact she doesn’t ’remember’ sending those texts
She said that shit
So this game you played with Annie and RRR
I hope you sleep well
Annie should hold her head high
Kyle you got punked twice
Dog
Where did you read this please?

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Had to look after a toddler today…. I’ve missed my tattle fix! I did see that status about punishing daughter posted here, any ideas what she’s bumping her gums about now?

Kyle must resent the fuck out of her now, she’s destroying his life… and the best part is he allowed her in to it 🤦‍♀️ idiot choices indeed! She’s poison!

Catching up later on 😃 x
Bless you hope you're ok 🙏🏻

Blondibird

I was out that night, and was going to watch it in the morning 😤
---
Hi Loz 👋🏼

Stop reading our thread please, and stop hanging up babies vests. They belong in a drawer
Maybe give her some nice bright colours instead of Kairos hand-me-downs

Thanks
Jelly x
Maybe their wardrobes are so mahooooosive you could hang up your sluggy knickers to dry and no one would bat an eye

• Haha
Reactions: 3

hahahaha123

She will have chosen it as it’s on the same street as turkey teeth and grunts house ( with their lodger MJ) who I'm sure live next door to their dad/his wife and twin daughters.
She will have been green with jealousy that Chloe lived there so as always had to show she is as good as if not better.
I thought they weren’t close to the Dad and the new family ? Or is that just Lauren?

Reactions: 3

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Somebody come get her, she’s dancing like a mingerrrrrr

Remember the tik tok sound in Covid…. Made it a bit more jazzy for our Loz orrrr

Somebody come get her, she’s dancing like a BIG FAT FUCKING SLAG WHOS POOR AS FUCK AND FANCIES ANNIE AND MIGHT POSSIBLY KILL HER AND TAKE HER IDENTIFY, MOTIVE UNCONFIRMED

Wtf is it a new post??

Reactions: 1

hello from me

VIP Member
She will have chosen it as it’s on the same street as turkey teeth and grunts house ( with their lodger MJ) who I'm sure live next door to their dad/his wife and twin daughters.
She will have been green with jealousy that Chloe lived there so as always had to show she is as good as if not better.
Does chloe have a pool