Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
No John I need an apology from everyone (joke)
The thread I was reading was hilarious you guys said she’s manipulating us 🤣🤣🤣
Someone said he would NEVER get back with her they bet their house on it 😂
Hand me the keys pet

She must have been fukin laughing at us !!!
Telling us to be quiet imagine !!

That’s why this new gen of sensitive souls need to behave if us lot survived that then they can survive being told to read the fukin wiki

on another note she is a dirty liar through and through
She uploaded this when she already knew she was having a girl from week 6
She’s not right
Sorry I thought she didn’t give her kids sweet treats oh wait must be another narrative lie

Reactions: 7

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Happy Friday kids! Hope you've all had a good week.
Think Mr lot is after something more wine tonight so I can watch my trash TV in peace!

Is Lauryn going to pipe up this weekend? She's been fairly quiet this week! Will the blog be revealed?! Will the odds be forever in our favour?!
Will we be daft shits 🤷🏻‍♀️💜

• Haha
Their agreement isn’t via CMS from my understanding it’s a separate court order now
But when the child was born she did apply via CMS and was awarded the maximum
Hmm wonder how that would work, I know CMS can’t chase but what the implications would be for a civil court order if he left? Any lawyers knocking about…

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Wonder if it’s one I was reading had to stop.

Lol anyone else with a log in?
Decided to go and have a look - wasnt about a narcissistic mother by any chance was it. That one has really upset me. Wish I’d
not looked now.

Reactions: 6

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Can any Manny lunatics recommend a nice hotel and nice bar for drinks down them ways please ❤
No air b&b’s for a quick shag before a groin operation please xx
I would stay at Gotham or Malmaison, eat at Fazenda and get drinks at The Alchemist. All in Spinningfields or within walking distance from it. 👍

• Heart

lola212

Has she deleted the #alwayssupporting picture? Sorry if this has already been discussed I’ve had some wine and can’t find it in old threads. I remember discussing her deleting spree but not that pic being one of them

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Has she deleted the #alwayssupporting picture? Sorry if this has already been discussed I’ve had some wine and can’t find it in old threads. I remember discussing her deleting spree but not that pic being one of them
Yer, she did, a while ago I think x

• Heart