Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
A 2.3 Million pound house given to him by his sperm donor yet Karry Potter-Walker is playing football under the grubby stairs! RRR have a whole pitch!!

No offence to anyone without outdoor space but who puts a football Goal indoors anyway? 🤔

When will LaurEn learn just because her son shares DNA with a man that plays football it doesn’t mean her offspring can/will play for a team & it certainly doesn’t require only football related activities or toys of course he had to have table football his surname is Walker 🤡! RRR have an underground cinema, pool table & gym!!
Swilvel on that Proz!🖕
#keepingupwiththewalkers
Always sharing for the blocked 👌🏼 thank you 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Like something you would find chipped and covered in dust in the clearance section of TK Maxx. Hanging.

Kyle claims to have know her for 10 years it’s believable he can’t even remember her other than being some girl called Lauren she looks so different!
Who’s lip cast cuz it ain’t yours Prozza 😂🤡
View attachment 2750138
View attachment 2750142
[/QUOTE]

• Haha

minnie37

I wonder if she ever sits and thinks shit in 17 years I’m gonna be homeless?
right now she just spends stupidly with 0 responsibilities because Annie, Kyle and the strawberries fund her lifestyle but she needs to wake the fuck up and remember one day that won’t be there anymore she needs to get her brain in gear and make some money herself!
I was thinking this the other day !! Where will she go and what will she do when her children no longer get her a home and extortionate maintenance !!!

simmyonfleek

Kinara is a shit name. Hate when people use a pure ugly name and claim it's unique lol yes because it's ugly af nobody else wants to use it.
Both sisters are Unrecognisable 😳 is that even Khloe??

Kyle claims to have know her for 10 years it’s believable he can’t even remember her other than being some girl called Lauren she looks so different!
Who’s lip cast cuz it ain’t yours Prozza 😂🤡
View attachment 2750138
View attachment 2750142
So this “friendship” she said they had. Was it just her knowing of him and vice versa or were they close chums

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Well kids my night has been eventful..we thought the grand daughter was making an appearance 6 weeks early (thankfully not!) Then my fucking idiot of a husband mentioned his crazy ex 😑 I've scattered him told him I'm sure he's a mackem (red rag to a bull! if you're a Geordie not Georgie!!) & Now he's in a massive strop!!
Think I'm relegated to the settee hahaha I'm fucking howling he's raging. I shouted up the stairs your ex looks like Lauryn 😶 ps we've been married for 20yrs in April she is hideous though! Fun & games 🤣🤣🤣
---

I'll stretch to a single roasted peanut! I'm not giving my wkd & wine up...I do have a big tent though if anyone wants to visit the toon I shall provide alcohol 💜
You sound like my kinda gal 😂 Glasgow to Newcastle pending... 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8