Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Going back a few chapters here. Did I read this right? Annie had a birthday party where there a video of her dancing (with Kyle?) to a Chris Brown song? Since then Lauryn has constantly posted things with Chris Brown songs? Or have I completely made that up? 😂
Yea how we roll being one of them ... Look at me like that again we'll have another kid

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BBee

I don’t think any father should be forced into relationships with children that they didn’t want. Controversial opinion I know, but I don’t.
Women have abortion as an option if they don’t want a child. Lauryn continued with the pregnancies knowing Kyle did not want children with her.
Totally agree but he had contact with Kairo. He's apparently a good dad to his other kids. Maybe he does actually want to be in their lives. I'm just saying there must be a way without him being in contact or at the back and call of Lauren.

Reactions: 5

projectstadium2

I’ve been thinking about this picture.
I wouldn’t put it past Lauryn to get someone else to take Kairo to stalk out Kyle at training / out and about, then have him pose for a photo with Kairo - and Kyle, not having a clue who he is, has posed with his “fan”. 😂 I just don’t get why he would willingly pose for a photo like this if he was trying to keep everything hidden 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is he wearing the same outfit in the video.

Reactions: 5

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
All I’ve had in my head for two days straight after my marathon thread catch-up here is this. I blame y’all!

Prozza could do a remake, rubbing her fertility beads in the intro. It’s marketing gold.

Lyrics

She leads a lonely life
She leads a lonely life
When she woke up late in the morning
Light and the day had just begun
She opened up her eyes and thought
O' what a morning
It's not a day for work
It's a day for catching sun
Just laying on the beach and having fun
She's going to get you
All that she wants is another baby
She's gone tomorrow boy
She's gone tomorrow boy
All that she wants - all that she wants
So if you are in sight and the day is right
She's a hunter you're the fox
The gentle voice that talks to you
Won't talk forever
It's a night for passion
But the morning means goodbye
Beware of that is flashing in her eyes
She's going to get you
All that she wants

Whenever I think of Delulu I imagine her on her knees looking at her two miracles with this on repeat and wee Kyle Walks on the tele:

The lyrics are her down to a tee.

• Haha
Reactions: 4