Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cava28

I don’t think Connie is Annie’s stylist, neither of them follows one another. But Connie follows & is followed by a lot of other wags including Olivia Naylor. The desperado is just trying to jump on any and everything that might make her appear to be moving in the same circles as legit wags😭
I know Connie she does Kyle & annie but not sure why they don’t follow maybe because professional relationship?? Unsure

Reactions: 3

kj135

VIP Member
Honestly, the Goodmans content so riveting! 🙄 who cares if you cleaned out the office Chloe. Well done 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Mummyoftwo10

Awww I actually didn't listen to her story I was too hypnotised by the teeth, I don't understand what she means the dress is gone and its not going to work out with the dress, is this all because she's angling for a freebie
Same - I had to skip her stories as her teeth terrify me! 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

jimginjan

Chatty Member
What debts? I just cannot believe he went with her and I cannot believe her family haven't just fucked her off.

Why did they all fall out?

I honestly think Kyle should be having her get less, maybe then she'll spend it on the kid. This just proves she didn't want the kid because she wanted to be a mum, she wanted the kid so that she could have all the money. She's rank.
All this info is in the online document xxxx

(The document were not allowed to talk about)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Kyle is hilarious the things he does that bgt act 🤣🤣 an him an Annie always look happy in pics,
has anyone been blocked by Sian ? Annie accepted my follow but seems I’ve been blocked by Sian? even tho I don’t follow Beggy as she blocked me when I told her some home truths , don’t know why Sian would block me ?
Meeeee… I do follow Beggy though 🙃

• Wow