Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Must be an exhausted kid then…. Let’s not forget the quote spends like someone who has won the pools 🤣🤣

She only does Q&A so she can throw digs in…. She will ramp up these and her visibility once England start playing… don’t forget she cannot create content just follows feeds off others 😃
Kyle being injured must really piss on her chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Blairr

Chatty Member
they would have paid why would u want them 2 hoes advertising your hotel 🙈
It’s probs been cheaper when the weather isn’t good, didn’t seem like an entire week either, it’s really far away to be taking a 2 year old pretty selfish I think what if he was fussy on the plane and unsettled least with Spain it’s only few hours, but ofc she needs to make out she’s a strong independent single mum working hard to provide for her miricle baby giving him the best life has to offer all on her own 🤨
I think October and November are the cheapest times of the year

Lucymyers

VIP Member
I take it the goodmans aren't talking again as she's unfollowed chloe and amelia for the millionth time.

I reckon big Tyrone only comments as he fancies himself as a bit of a insta influenza and he hopes some of lauryns eejits will follow him.

Bunch of wallys
Isnt he a drug dealer

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Sad but true fact that child maintenance that is paid directly to the other parent can be spent on whatever they wish, whether it’s £300 or £8k.

Would imagine very little goes on Kairo directly coz she’s selfish and greedy. He gets a new pair of trainers and has to live in box room at his nans & gets fairy buns for breakfast while his mams out hoe’ing in London.

Lozza STILL pleads poverty, keeps a scruffy home & doesn’t make the best choices for Lickel man coz she would rather spend it on herself. Not to mention the HUGE personal debt she has previously racked up that she must have to make hefty repayments too (out of giros money) Basically as soon as she was up the duff she spent tens of thousands on herself coz she thort she struck gold ‘reminiscent of someone winning the pools’ (quote unquote) and had the audacity to expect Kyle to pay that off too 🙈

What the actual fuck !!

So yeah she’s a greedy little bitch with an arsehole like a broken cat flap & the personality to match. She’s so unlikeable and dull and her personality is solely based on rinsing her son and adoring herself. 🤮

Cant wait till she moves in to Kyle and Annie’s renter and claims it’s hers wen actually the clock is ticking with the eviction notice 🤣 15years & 5 months till she’s back with me joolie & fat Heidi in the Brighton squat and not so lickle man disowns her for stealing all his money. Lol

Big things coming thoooo guys 🙈🫣🤦🏼‍♀️
What debts? I just cannot believe he went with her and I cannot believe her family haven't just fucked her off.

Why did they all fall out?

I honestly think Kyle should be having her get less, maybe then she'll spend it on the kid. This just proves she didn't want the kid because she wanted to be a mum, she wanted the kid so that she could have all the money. She's rank.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
and that’s not even half the stuff she’s demanded!! She believes she’s entitled to it all not kiaro bcz she is the victim not kiaro Annie stole her man not kiaros daddys 🙈
Did u find it?@e.l.lofthouse

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
See Sians story, posting a picture of her and Annie looking all sultry wishing their cousin happy birthday, absolutely smouldering, then you have the gnasher sisters with their generic pan botox faces and big massive teeth 😂😂😂
I’ve just realised I’m blocked by Sian 😭

• Wow

Belleboo

VIP Member
Sorry I'm not laughing at you being tired, hope you get some rest, everytime I see turkey teef or tt I just think about chloe and grant and it sets me off 😆
No it’s ok it bloody hilarious just like the Goodmans in general really 😂

Jolie1988

VIP Member
How do we know she is gone to Qatar, any screenshots?

She is just an absolute freak!!!! Nutjob central