Goodman Sisters #58 Proz exploiting the Spanish talker… Just face facts, you’ll never be a Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instrestely sian says she had the opportunity to see RRR but refused do we think Annie knew he was seeing the kid but not her?

Reactions: 41
WHEN WILL LAURYN LEARN! She’s honestly abhorrent. The poor Kilner sisters and their family must be at their wits ends because this narcissist, psychotic, obsessive FREAK will not leave them alone. Sian has said she had the opportunity to introduce the half siblings and refused, Annie is a saint but if Slagman refused, WHAT IS HER END GOAL? It’s got to be literally to infiltrate the Walker’s and kick Annie and her boys to the curb. Thank god Annie has a decent support network around her. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Not sure about the meet the half brothers bit
f s gets worse by the day .

Reactions: 13
Of course she makes the luis and cally drama about her 😴 she wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked her in her face
Wish there was an eye roll 🙄 button!

She’s so bleeping predictable!

One things for sure her kids will never be able to say she kept a dignified silence 😂

Reactions: 20
Omg we’ve had it posted 4 times can we stop I’m still getting my head around this
How many of you guys sent it to them ?
I can’t believe this
The fact she didn’t let the boy meet them
I can’t get over this
Why is that kid naming them
So Annie is open to it omg I can’t get my head around this

Reactions: 42
Honestly I’m glad she’s getting called out again that video last night was disgusting

Reactions: 45
Shows even more how amazing Annie is being open for the kids to meet.
So Lozza evil Annie keeps Kyle away from Kairo yet is willing for RRR to meet him? To me that implies Annie was ok with Kyle meeting him and just didnt want you there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Annie needs to give birth safety this ugly bleep needs to be stopped

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Probs refused cos she wasn’t invited she won’t be happy til she’s sat round the breakfast bar with them all wearing Annie’s pumas .

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Sian is so spot on
How can he miss out his film siblings name
Doesn’t make any sense

Reactions: 56
Personally I hope they haven’t been sent the video. If they look on here thats different but idk sending Sian / Annie things like that when Annies clearly going through a distressing enough time whilst heavily pregnant is a no from me… tbf though wouldn’t surprise me if its actually Lauryn sending them on her burner accounts!!!!!😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She’s like annoying pest that won’t go away no matter how money you throw at em

Reactions: 23
She was offered the chance for Kairo to meet the boys? How did this happen then ? I’m so confused right now

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.