Goodman Sisters #58 Proz exploiting the Spanish talker… Just face facts, you’ll never be a Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know
I doubt we will get the ins and outs of everything
Just keep RRR’s name out your fukin mouth Lauren and your sons mouth
Chat tit get gagged

Also people saying the last legal team were tit
I might have said this but then I just remember Kyle was the one offering her all these things
The judge said he was generous and actually offered it all outside of court
The greedy bleep wanted more
She changed legal team twice didn’t she or three times
And wanted him to pay
She’s a dutty skank
If Annie and Kyle win against her I’m sure we will hear from lauryn 😂😂
she can’t help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those supportive single mothers thinking loz is doing it for them
do you think they’ve realised she’s not yet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think of poor Lauryn's fluent Spanish speaking spawn tonight kids! He'll be plonked in front of the Tv pointing at his daddy!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Tbh I have my suspicions about teaching him Spanish. . Mabye she learned theat Spanish teams are the least loyal and wants Diego to ask them "do you want to go with mami again"? It's the only way I can imagine it as she doesn't speak Spanish herself.or french, or german. She's clearly not teaching him any Persian languages

• Haha
Those supportive single mothers thinking loz is doing it for them
do you think they’ve realised she’s not yet ?
They'll never realise because the level of stupid you need to fall for her tit is immense. Clueless fuckers, every single one of them.

• Haha
Do we think the no more babies was actually attached to a don’t sleep with your wife demand? She thinks he’s hers. Not because of trauma bond but ego and hubris.

If she wanted to be a strong single parent she’d be doing the exact opposite of everything she’s doing. Surely there’s no legal obligation for him to house her ? That’s a moral one that he’s done for the kids. It’s like she can’t separate herself out of the situation at all, and all that’s achieved is no one giving a tit about her.

Reactions: 26
They'll never realise because the level of stupid you need to fall for her tit is immense. Clueless fuckers, every single one of them.
Oh you’re asking for trouble now
Hi Lauren I like this game from last year when you were getting your confidence in whilst Kyle was celebrating with her wife and 3 boys
Where to start ?
We know he had a brief appearance in his life
That’s over

Second point Annie’s not going anywhere so you should probably get used to that
Take your own advice
Your days are done
Kyle’s not interested

In fact your married boyfriend told the world they will always be in each others lives due to their children and nothing will change that
So take your strawberries and Fuk off mate
Dog
How anyone can defend this is crazy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
All ready for the City match?
My poor fella, I can't hold back when Vyles on screen... 👿😡💢

Mines saying he won't watch it because he can't deal with the Kyle tit 🤣 result because if there's any football on he watches it....might just lure him into a false state of security by saying I'll be quiet but then bombard him with all the comments from here 💃🏻 ole!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think the no more babies was actually attached to a don’t sleep with your wife demand? She thinks he’s hers. Not because of trauma bond but ego and hubris.

If she wanted to be a strong single parent she’d be doing the exact opposite of everything she’s doing. Surely there’s no legal obligation for him to house her ? That’s a moral one that he’s done for the kids. It’s like she can’t separate herself out of the situation at all, and all that’s achieved is no one giving a tit about her.
I can’t wrap my head around this one
Why would she say you can’t move ?
Their house is stunning
I don’t get that
Not 100% if that’s accurate
The baby thing she wanted his last kids
Kyle knowing his wife is preggo is funny
So she was happy to have a secret relationship as long as his wife has no more kids ?
She’s not right
Fucked up like her chin

Reactions: 24
Their house is stunning
I don’t get that
So she was happy to have a secret relationship as long as his wife has no more kids ?
She’s not right
Fucked up like her chin
Cos she thought he would end up running back to her and leave annie

Reactions: 11

The no new house no more babies then the box at city & he had to divorce Annie.....I hope Annie buys a new house & it Loz over the edge completely!
I know people say she's crazy but bleeping hell man 😫
She must just sit rocking day & night. Her therapist but be sick of her tit 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Lauren I like this game from last year when you were getting your confidence in whilst Kyle was celebrating with her wife and 3 boys
Where to start ?
That’s over

Take your own advice
Your days are done
Kyle’s not interested

In fact your married boyfriend told the world they will always be in each others lives due to their children and nothing will change that
Dog
What lauryn fails to understand is he might be kyles “ SON” but Kyle doesn’t want him as his son
he doesn’t want anything to do with his mistake conceived from “ that episode “ in 2020 😂😂

embarrassed for her he really digged at her with those words 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Where to start ?
That’s over

Take your own advice
Your days are done
Kyle’s not interested

Dog
The only reason she thinks she shouldn’t have gone back is because in her delusional mind she thinks that Pigeon Walker would be with her if 👑 Annie hadn’t taken him back. She’s a bleeping nutcase and she’s going to damage those children irreparably with her narcissistic, evil games.

Their house is stunning
I don’t get that
She’s not right
Fucked up like her chin
All I keep thinking of his my first boyfriend who (after we broke up) wanted me to promise that I’d never give another man a blow job … ever.

the not moving is maybe because she was worried she wouldn’t know where they are?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.