Goodman Sisters #58 Proz exploiting the Spanish talker… Just face facts, you’ll never be a Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she was born crazy or if it's just happened since this very loving secret family?! My mam god rest her would have smacked my faced & gone berserk.
Even her face looks sour. It's a sad state of affairs when you've caused your own misery repeated history & now the whole country knows you're a homewrecker.
Those poor bairns must be on edge all the time they'll pick up on her moods & have no doubt heard her screaming & shouting.
She doesn't deserve them at all!

Reactions: 23
All I keep thinking of his my first boyfriend who (after we broke up) wanted me to promise that I’d never give another man a blow job … ever.

the not moving is maybe because she was worried she wouldn’t know where they are?

Wtf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I keep thinking of his my first boyfriend who (after we broke up) wanted me to promise that I’d never give another man a blow job … ever.

the not moving is maybe because she was worried she wouldn’t know where they are?
That sounds about right I hope they do move and restrict papers from leaking his address under a protection order for Annie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lauren I know we trolled you
We said you will never get a man again
I still stand by that
Harley big head Benn but no one else
You know this
That’s why you say you have a trauma bond aka “ is he down for round 3 I’m down”
duck off
Useless witch
Funny your mental health’s back up
Kyle is single I have to remind you
And he’s still not visited you
Ouch x

Reactions: 28
She’s now got him jibbering in the bath. Honestly, I don’t know why she is adamant about his speech. Just let him learn English 🙄

Also, I don’t know why, but I can never upload videos 😭 even though I compressed it. Off to sulk x

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’ve been demoted to the bedroom to watch love island as citeh is on the main screen honestly bf for sale???? Fed three times a day and is a good boy 2.99 any takers????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been demoted to the bedroom to watch love island as citeh is on the main screen honestly bf for sale???? Fed three times a day and is a good boy 2.99 any takers????
Don’t tell me you’re gonna be in the room till 9😂
Go watch big nose xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Threaten him with Lauryn he'll sharp start towing the line pet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Lizzy 93 hahahahahah. I accept your apology 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’m still an avid reader but quietly. I’ve had some counselling, so I’m feeling a bit stronger
You're back!
Sorry I was thick and still gave the walking nose too much credit.
We're all nice but a bit mouthy xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lauren Kyle will be in his new babies life so you just need to get used to that 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.