Goodman Sisters #49 Kyle you should have RUNABITY faster, then you could have avoided this whole disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting for others as we haven’t seen
Articles not even worth reading tbh

I mean I wish I could say I’m shocked…. I’m not but at what point will laurEn see she was nothing more than this other person and all the other people he’s cheated with.
I think this person will do all the can to stay quiet
poor Annie. Poor poor Annie.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I really feel like they have a trick up their sleeve. Giving her enough with their statements so she keeps selling stories etc and they can have her done for slander? Or selling fake stories? Something is def going on wagatha style!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really feel like they have a trick up their sleeve. Giving her enough with their statements so she keeps selling stories etc and they can have her done for slander? Or selling fake stories? Something is def going on wagatha style!
I agree something is definitely going down .
I know I’m still on the fence about him being the dad and some will say I’m crazy but I think so much more to all this I just can’t figure out what lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure doing a kiss n tell has done her any favours. Dropping his teammates in it at the same time. Nobodies gonna touch her prolapse fanny with a bargepole now....especially not Kyle

Reactions: 16
Guys it’s Loz selling that story
As it basically seems like it’s the same as this one
Remember she said isn’t it obvious who it is
Despite being in love with him x

Well, it looks like I was Kyles 4th piece. He told me he loved me and wanted babies. I didn’t realise he had another 3 women on the go 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂😂 cheating on Lauren with someone else.

Who does she think she is selling that story
That was the biggest clue 🤣🤣🤣 she’s never been claimed or wanted. Kyles a dog any holes a goal with him. Her delusions are off the scale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally selling the story so everyone thinks Kyle's a dirtbag and she gets sympathy. Never going to happen! Everyone knows what he's like, especially his wife. The fact LaurYn has enjoyed taunting Annie is what's most messed up. She's sick.

Reactions: 14
Despite Annie always tolerating his behaviour in their 11 yr relationship might these births have been the final straw & she let him put a ring on it for a better divorce settlement ?

Reactions: 7
Despite Annie always tolerating his behaviour in their 11 yr relationship might these births have been the final straw & she let him put a ring on it for a better divorce settlement ?
Come over to the new thread, copy and paste this x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.