Goodman Sisters #49 Kyle you should have RUNABITY faster, then you could have avoided this whole disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn originally denied they were friends didnt she after annie did the sun interview after messiah was born. Yet annies provided the mail with proof in the form of texts calling her gorj and messages checking annie got home ok. Then lauryns clapped back saying they have never been friends but have mutual aqquaintences...like who????
Kyle 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awh those boys ❤ their football skills shine through. Prozza will be watching that on loop raging, ripping curtains down and getting kylow to do 50 push ups while screaming ‘where’s your World Cup football from your dad’ while carpet carron is sent to ask the hotel to find somewhere quick he can have a kick about

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone seen the latest? Third woman for Kyle! 😂 This just gets better and better 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Posting for others as we haven’t seen
Articles not even worth reading tbh

duck me I can’t keep up nobody is safe 😂😂😂
imagine all this was actually lies I did say what if he ain’t the dad but something bigger was coming out …..
---
Him saying sorry and Annie saying take a break ,…
I had a feeling something was coming out maybe Kyle was stopping it but it has now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Posting for others as we haven’t seen
Articles not even worth reading tbh

Surely she can’t go back … heart aches for her!

Wait til those boys are old enough to see what he did to their mum, they will despise him! That will be Vyle Wankers biggest Karma!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
duck me I can’t keep up nobody is safe 😂😂😂
imagine all this was actually lies I did say what if he ain’t the dad but something bigger was coming out …..
---
Him saying sorry and Annie saying take a break ,…
I had a feeling something was coming out maybe Kyle was stopping it but it has now
Favourite quote “ I’m surprised Kyle had any energy left to play football” 🤣🤣🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys it’s Loz selling that story
As it basically seems like it’s the same as this one
Remember she said isn’t it obvious who it is
Despite being in love with him x

Bang on!!!!

Woman’s aid quoted too 🤔 of all places… you know them who Lozza was banging on about!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Exactly what I thought it’s prozza planting it, mirrors all the hints and stories she was posting September onwards

• Sick
Reactions: 20

She really is some nutcase!! Girls got problems

Reactions: 25
It’s killing her that he wants nothing to do with her or the kids but is still out and about with Annie and RRR
he is co parenting with Annie yet ignoring lauryn …

She will never mean anything to or be on his arm ever she is a dirty little secret 😂 even now his wife has left he still won’t entertain her

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.