Goodman Sisters #49 Kyle you should have RUNABITY faster, then you could have avoided this whole disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck 🤞🏼 we have our appointment next week (super speedy only got referred 3 weeks ago) our health visitor referred us to our local wheelchair service if that’s an option for you? Loz doesn’t know she’s born, money to burn and she spends it all on her dirty self instead of her kids, 8k a month could change some peoples lives 😢
Hey if electric wheelchairs would be suitable look up designabilityuk on insta they do a whizzy bug free loan scheme for children.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I must need my eyes testing still can’t see it
Annie over to you Roger x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks comfortable around Vyle in that video and if the stories are to be believed they’re living apart already. Whether or not Annie knew or suspected about cash kid no.2 I’d say she looks pretty strong in her demeanor and confident. I’d say rather than breaking this poor woman Lozza you’ve probably given her clarity and strength to face this horrid situation head on, once and for all. This Queen energy is something you’ll never have you evil fuckwit 👑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If you have TAF you can ask the lead professional to apply for the lead professional budget.
We have had family fund already around 18 months ago (both my children are disabled). They have changed the time scales now and you can only apply once every 2 years 😩 we’re due again in May but some of the equipment my youngest needs we are in dire need of 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not even addressing her by her name anymore…she will only be known as ‘The Walker stalker’ from now on…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ok I went on the insta to watch the videos it never seems to end
Kyle telling the boys off for upsetting middle R
Wish he shouted at loz to leave Annie and the boys alone

Seeing Annie’s mum after hurricanes comment yesterday
And I can’t lie I fukin laughed
🤣🤣🤣
What a fukin witch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok I went on the insta to watch the videos it never seems to end
Kyle telling the boys off for upsetting middle R
Wish he shouted at loz to leave Annie and the boys alone

Seeing Annie’s mum after hurricanes comment yesterday
And I can’t lie I fukin laughed
🤣🤣🤣
What a fukin witch
What the heck have I missed who is hurricane and what she say about Annie’s mum lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the heck have I missed who is hurricane and what she say about Annie’s mum lol
Click page 27 onwards
Lots were removed but still some left it got crazy
It’s not loads of pages you’ll see where it ends
They said something about Annie’s mums hair 🤣
Oh and they pretended to be loz for a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Click page 27 onwards
Lots were removed but still some left it got crazy
It’s not loads of pages you’ll see where it ends
They said something about Annie’s mums hair 🤣
Oh and they pretended to be loz for a bit
Christ we get them all on this thread don’t we 😂😂
can’t have a social life else I miss ten pages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure if any of you have seen this video but Annie looks pregnant and is hiding it with a coat when nobody has a coat on lol 😂
the video is very long and focuses on the walkers . It’s so sad because they look so happy and the boys love Kyle and it’s clear he loves them . I notice in the video Grealish is playing with Kyle kids and throwing one in the air he then speaks with Annie and her mum . Makes me wonder if this is why lauryn mentions Grealish knew because she is desperate to hurt Annie and make her paranoid . It’s all lies she is full of tit

no matter what Kyle will never want them kids or show them off like he does his boys

the video is not the same as the one posted on City family this is longer
God love them boys. They are soo close and definitely working hard, football skills are amazing. It’s hard for Reignn to share after being the baby of the family all these years. Sure he will get better at it now he’s gonna be a big bro. Imagine it’s a girl and she has 3 big brothers. That wee princess won’t be harmed when she is older 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God love them boys. They are soo close and definitely working hard, football skills are amazing. It’s hard for Reignn to share after being the baby of the family all these years. Sure he will get better at it now he’s gonna be a big bro. Imagine it’s a girl and she has 3 big brothers. That wee princess won’t be harmed when she is older 💜
boys will be boys my cousins are the same always falling out . Typical brothers bless them
Annie is so loving with them and they absolutely love her .
He messed up big time and he knows it his issue is he always thinks she will stay but I think this time she won’t

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And they are typical siblings winding each other up
Second from last ( IYKYK) of Kyle’s boys seems quite sensitive bless him ( ewwww I sound like Loz)
So he must be absolutely in bits about this
The one loz is tryna clone
Loz makes out she’s got the most perfect kids ever
Fukin bleep she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m pretty sure she’s expecting… at the moment the camera lady goes to walk away you can see a glimpse of a bump. Her face looks a little fuller too x
She must be feeling tit and being pregnant and hormonal so sad for her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.