Goodman Sisters #49 Kyle you should have RUNABITY faster, then you could have avoided this whole disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread šŸšØ
@2ofeach - you got the title this time! Wonder how long this thread will last

Amelia:
Posting gym pics trying to compete with Sian, but thereā€™s no competition coz Sian is FAF šŸ˜

Chloe:
Still waiting for her statement

Carron:
Hopefully cleaning her carpets

Loz The Proz:
Still quiet
Celebrated her birthday on her own with Kyle Walkers love child
Still accepting people by putting her Instagram on public for a few seconds. Influx of new followers on here for the tea (šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I was losing my spot on the thread coz itā€™s got boring)
Sold a new story today. Kyle paid for a shag in the four seasons, while they watched videos of Kairo. He called her Annie the night they conceived and she has thrown Foden and Grealish under the bus by saying they spoke to her on

Kyle:
ā€˜I love you but sometimes you make me hate youā€™
Phone sex

Kylow:
The bread winner is still covering the tab overseas

Kiki/Kiley:
Who gives a duck

Grunt:
Whoā€™s Olivia from Portsmouth ?

Fatsize Pete:
Ashamed of her past
Didnā€™t wish her mate a happy birthday. One day she will realise she isnā€™t a friend - how many times has she been ignored on Lozzas comments

House Rules:
Either post the name or donā€™t say anything

Either post bits of the blog or donā€™t say anything

Either post links or donā€™t say anything

Either post screenshots or donā€™t say anything (Bean,J 2024)

Guys youā€™re either 100% committed to this causeā€¦or youā€™re notā€¦you either keep up with the threadā€¦ or you donā€™tā€¦ but please stop repeating old topics over + over and asking the same questions (the docs, Olivia, Zion, birth certificates etc)ā€¦ We hard core lunatics canā€™t be arsed with the repetitionā€¦As you wereā€¦ ( Scotall 2024)

We donā€™t have court details to send
Donā€™t ask
Thereā€™s a wiki
Thereā€™s multiple thread recaps
Donā€™t be lazy

Welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up lunatics
P.S We drink a lot

OLD THREAD

New Story

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Canā€™t get over her dragging his teammates into this and naming them. Sheā€™s about to have a whole shower of tit rain down on her!

Reactions: 63
Right so correct me if ive read this wrong the friend of lauren says kyle was hoping to juggle both families?
Soooooo.. she knew he was married and in relationship with annie???

Reactions: 61
@queenwannabe Annieā€™s coat is adidas by Stella McCartney, seen your comment on the last thread
---
Laurynā€™s made herself sound like the owl gozzy prozzy she is in that article šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Phone sex am hotels absolute bleeping woman

Reactions: 25
Please note we have renamed Walkers Kid to Romeo #IYKYK šŸ¤£

We do not know where lauryn lives we need to make this very clear as we have legal papers flying here there and everywhere #RayCharles

Thank you so much Jelly what a queen you are šŸ’œšŸ™šŸ½

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If this goes to court can the ā€œsourceā€ be revealed ?

Reactions: 14
If she thinks she was getting hate before she's just making making it worse! The tit show is only just getting started.
She's got to come home & face the music at some point why can't she keep her trap shut & her legs!
Have to say Annie looks fab in them pics she looks glowing & happy.
I've a feeling this thread is going to go crazy again šŸ’ƒšŸ»

Reactions: 28
Loz on the school gate of her 100th choice because no one wants to teach kids whoā€™s parent sells stories daily

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasnt world cup 22 the boot saga? When was it? As im sure ellie woods gate saga was may 4th 22.
Also if kairo had a Ā£700 moncler coat 2 year ago whys she not pictured him in it an put it all over ig, same with the garden toys.
Facetime so she can produce no receipts betty bullshitter. Sending him scan pics so he didnt attend scans with you then princess

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dropping Grealish and Foden in it which in turn I guess involves their girlfriends is vileeee
Celebrating the treble and he rings that bog dweller, please have a word with your self Lauryn ā€¦no one has sympathy for you

youā€™re just a bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Big nose maybe FaceTiming his son and Loz has got her tits out in the background
bleeping slag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Wasnt world cup 22 the boot saga? When was it? As im sure ellie woods gate saga was may 4th 22.
Also if kairo had a Ā£700 moncler coat 2 year ago whys she not pictured him in it an put it all over ig, same with the garden toys.
Facetime so she can produce no receipts betty bullshitter. Sending him scan pics so he didnt attend scans with you then princess
Good point she can drop hints x10000 with an AP watch but no mention of this watch in her "friends" story to the daily mail, and no mention of this coat on her IG.

Pumagate was champions league 2021.

Reactions: 14
He has been wearing the Monclear coat. I am certain he was also in it in the airport photos? Itā€™s her spending. I donā€™t believe itā€™s Kyle spending that money

Reactions: 20

If you are going to lie, then at least do your homework.

Moncler kid coats

Moncler kids coats, in Kashpoints age range sorted by price - the most expensive is Ā£600. But of course, because multi millionaire Prem footballer Baby Daddy walker was paying, he just chucked Ā£700 at them and said keep the change you filthy animals, anything for my number one boy!

Might just be nit picking but if you are going to lie, do it well.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.