Goodman Sisters #47 Kyle walker the UKs nick cannon, whilst Annie is an unbothered queen in a G wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine been so disrespectful to your Landlady and putting her through all this. So so shameful .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fuckin puppy I CANT COPE !!!!!!!!!
I bet itโ€™s bringing so much joy to the kids (and Annie!). Well done Annie ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope Proz doesnโ€™t get work out of this whole saga. She should not be allowed on Celebrity Big Brother as itโ€™s only encouraging her. Itโ€™s like that evil eyed Becky Vardy getting on Dancing on Ice. These horrors should not be given the time of day

Reactions: 22
i am OBSESSED with annie, she is so striking and uniquely gorgeous unlike lauryn the common tart

Reactions: 21
I was just explaining Pumagate to someone and it made me realise that even Lauryn's lies make her look bad. With the petition and all those messages from "insiders" who were saying people were quitting their jobs at Puma in protest there are two conclusions.

1- Those insider messages were fake. No one was quitting their job. No one was hounding Puma employees with complaints. This makes Lauryn look like an idiot because she exaggerated everything which brought media attention on her poor little boy who wasn't able to consent to being part of this tit show.

2- The messages were real (๐Ÿ˜‚). Puma employees were quitting and/or being hounded by Lauryn's supporters. This also makes Lauryn look like a twit because she's now saying that the boots situation was resolved privately and respectfully, yet she didn't tell anyone this. The petition is even still up. So Lauryn knows that people were unemployed and/or harassed because of this situation and she just...left them to face that when she could have ended the whole situation with one insta story? What kind of person would do that?!

What is even the point of making stuff up if it makes you look even worse than the truth would? What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a catch up! Me and Mr B have also planned an early night tonight. Please you thrush ridden Looney tunes calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.