Goodman Sisters #47 Kyle walker the UKs nick cannon, whilst Annie is an unbothered queen in a G wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine the conversations between the sisters at the minute. On one hand they must all be dying of embarrassment, I mean nobody likes to know everyone sees your sister as a top class bleep. On the other hand she’s set herself up nicely that even with that tagline that will follow her forever she will have a decent payout (until Annie divorces him) at least. The funny thing is I still thought she was a dirt bag first time round but you would always have got some who would have had sympathy for her this time around? I don’t think she anticipated the hate and backlash. She’s vile and him? I know he has plenty of money but he just looks dirty like she does. I hate to say it but I think they suited. Annie take all the money, have the slag limited to scraps.

Reactions: 18
I’d say lauryn is flat out trying to find Annie’s outfit from the car park pics the other day. Watch the Uks most hated woman arrive back home in a similar outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d say lauryn is flat out trying to find Annie’s outfit from the car park pics the other day. Watch the Uks most hated woman arrive back home in a similar outfit
Not gonna lie I’m also trying to find a cost like it. And make myself suit a cap. 🤣🤣. She is incredible!
I feel ya laurEn she’s far greater must be tit for ya 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember when RV dressed up as Annie on Annie's birthday, I think RV was in on it , tormenting Annie with mocking her birthday outfit

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just a mither, but why isn't Whoryn allowed to save money? Surely it would make sense to allow her to save some money for Kairos future; school trips, days out, uni etc. It would kind of ensure that she isn't spending it on herself and mean that when he is 18, the ties can be cut financially because he's got money to fall back on.
Not allowed to save anything as had to prove she needed this amount I believe if she saves anything it will be said she getting too much, I think she had to say how she came to the figure ans what the money would be spent on for the kid, she hasn't thought it through as this money won't last forever

Reactions: 16
Loz fans pretending their better than us
‘ go back to tattle’
After you buddy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It took ages to catch up but has this been said
‘This wasn’t always the plan’ and she’s deleted most of it now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not allowed to save anything as had to prove she needed this amount I believe if she saves anything it will be said she getting too much, I think she had to say how she came to the figure ans what the money would be spent on for the kid, she hasn't thought it through as this money won't last forever
Hopefully Kyle has had the foresight to save some money for them. They’re screwed when they turn 18.

Reactions: 11
What was the plan Kyle leave Annie and marry lauryn and live happily ever after

duck of she wasn’t even his side piece just a easy shag 🤣🤣🤣

he will never want her or them kids he made it clear and what was it she said

“ calling your kids to make others happy “ something like that if Annie didn’t know who has he called them too ??? More riddles

Reactions: 12
I cant wrap my head around him going back there wtf! They clearly weren't in touch as the mutual must of text to say they seen him and her whole ask him to go again tit! Has she waited til he was drugged up from his op and jumped him or what I honestly can't believe how thick he has been and how desperate she is! Obviously one thing in mind to get pregnant who gets a scan at 6 weeks unless trying most people won't even know at that stage, got pregnant again and blackmailed him to be involved I think no other reason why she didn't scream from the rooftops about it. His IQ levels need looked at def 😂

Reactions: 17
Or getting bent over and looking down and seeing Annie’s eyes…

I think I would throw up
Or going to grab his hand and the ring is there..

But you pull yourself together and do the below dance because you’re in a 2.4 million £ home and getting 16gs a month
Dance with me ladies
Just marking my spot here. I actually had an early night. Kyle didn't grab me from my sleep. And rather rudely, I have to work, but I am going to try my best to be caught up within the hour. 25 pages to go!!

See you on the flip side

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just marking my spot here. I actually had an early night. Kyle didn't grab me from my sleep. And rather rudely, I have to work, but I am going to try my best to be caught up within the hour. 25 pages to go!!

See you on the flip side
The least you could do is prep the next thread seeing as you missed our game

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.