Goodman Sisters #47 Kyle walker the UKs nick cannon, whilst Annie is an unbothered queen in a G wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god.
Imagine having an article in the Daily Mail that is entirely about what a vile human being you are !
The absolute shame !
I know they say that ‘all publicity is good publicity’ but I really don’t think this is !
Is this what you envisaged Prozza ?
I very much doubt it but but it is EXACTLY what you deserve !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Article in the DM Annie looking absolutely banging with no make up and a wee puppy

Won't let me share the link though

Sorry Lizzy 😘😘

Reactions: 22
Imagining bleeping the person over that been with you from the start, Kyle is a vile person, I hope their children are doing ok in all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope that puppy is bringing those boys joy seeing as though their father isn’t. More loyal anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know I’m prob being thick but has anyone actually confirmed Annie is actually pregnant from her camp? She looks incredible in those pics today and even though it’s a big ole coat, I can’t see any hint of a bump? Their PR team are working their arses off btw with all these staged subtle pap shots but I’m here for it

Reactions: 14
Now the narcissistic abuse didn’t work, Lauren is going to start saying she’s the victim of sexism

Zzzzzz boring

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope the court case is soon/already happened so we can read the file 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.