Goodman Sisters #47 Kyle walker the UKs nick cannon, whilst Annie is an unbothered queen in a G wagon

Are you marked safe from Kyle Walker and his wandering eye

• Yes

Votes: 288 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 74 20.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Rose94 for the new thread title. Had to shorten it a bit - Kyle walker is becoming the UKs nick cannon, whilst Annie is an unbothered queen in a G wagon
Please note, this thread is about LAURYN. Annie is Queen, Kyle is trash. This may as well be a rave thread for Annie. Don’t like it, please go elsewhere, thank you

Thread Recap

Lauryn:

Lauryn is still on holiday
Not posted anything
Crying into her pillow
Hopefully biting her feet on sand and getting it in places on Kyle big nose gets to

Amelia MJ Goodman:
Indirects on the gram/would do anything for her nieces and nephews (🙄)

Chloe TT Goodman:
Engagement hanging on by a thread
Still no statement 😉

Grunt:
Who’s Olivia from Portsmouth ?

Annie Kilner:
Papped dropping Romeo (iykyk) off to Kyle in the car park where they got married, looking amazing. Smiling and co-parenting at its finest 🩷

Step daddy Pete
Showed us email proof the sun lied about her in an article. They don’t say what she lied about, so could’ve been her last name for all we know…

House Rules:
Either post the name or don’t say anything

Either post bits of the blog or don’t say anything

Either post links or don’t say anything

Either post screenshots or don’t say anything (Bean,J 2024) @Jellybean093

Guys you’re either 100% committed to this cause…or you’re not…you either keep up with the thread… or you don’t… but please stop repeating old topics over + over and asking the same questions (the docs, Olivia, Zion, birth certificates etc)… We hard core lunatics can’t be arsed with the repetition…As you were… ( Scotall 2024) @scotall

We don’t have court details to send
Don’t ask
There’s a wiki
There’s multiple thread recaps
Don’t be lazy
#BirthCertificateGate
#HongKongGate
#CourtDocs(Round1😉)
#NameGate QuackQuack

OLD THREAD

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Another day another thread but will there be another #walker baby coming out of nowhere

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Love how Annie’s got the LV suitcases… and benefits Britain LG has got some crappy gifted no brand ‘KW’ ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I’m still chatting away to myself on the old thread 🤣🤣🤣

Buckle up lunatics … I feel a Proz meltdown incoming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If Lauren Goodger feels so ‘sorry’ for Proz why didn’t she tag her….? Sounds like a classic cover up for someone selling secrets to the rags! 👀
IMG_8741.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Lauryn is that much of a deluded rat am surprised on of the sentences in her article of lies wasn't 'Annie was really happy for me'

😭😭😭 she actually probably believes that, her and Ashley minging cain would make a great couple

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Chloe reposting LG saying she feels sorry for the Proz…. Shows you where she sits in all of this.

Shouldn’t be surprised really, this cow has been part of it from the start! Making Annie’s life a misery and she was also part of the game playing when Kairo was born trying to make out he was a girl.

Chloe…. I hope Olivia fucks you up!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.