Goodman Sisters #46 Another baby by Kyle, didn't stop him running a mile. 🏃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack publicly supporting Kyle got me laughing “oi oi” is all I can think 😂

Ffs bloody liked it taking a crack handed screen shot 😂 how do I get my like back 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
you just know if Annie is pregnant and the baby is a girl, Lauryn will make it known at every possible moment that It isn’t Kyle’s first girl bla bla bla.

also, this whole holding a baby girl to a higher standard than a baby boy is bizarre.

girls are bleeping nightmares anyway😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
On Google it says her last relationship was with Jordan Clarke which was 2012-2015 and no other recorded relationships, so who did she supposedly start IVF with before Kairo was miraculously conceived after one pump?

Reactions: 17
What was these comments? About Bradley or someone? 😂😂

Starting a new thread in a mo
Saying Defoe redeemed himself cause of Bradley…pardon the pun but that’s Defo(e) not the case…he only got worse… Kyle walker is tame compared to Germ Defoe…

Reactions: 13
On Google it says her last relationship was with Jordan Clarke which was 2012-2015 and no other recorded relationships, so who did she supposedly start IVF with before Kairo was miraculously conceived after one pump?
wasn’t it apparently rashfords brother? but like you say it wasn’t public knowledge. probably made up in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NEW THREAD LOONY TUNES

---
Saying Defoe redeemed himself cause of Bradley…pardon the pun but that’s Defo(e) not the case…he only got worse… Kyle walker is tame compared to Germ Defoe…
I don’t know who Bradley is 😭😂 let’s chat on new thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Probably feels like many years after all the tit she’s put up with 🙈
2 years married to KW feels like 20! Cos he’s a prick 😂
---
What was these comments? About Bradley or someone? 😂😂

Starting a new thread in a mo
Yes Jellybean, all is forgiven because he was good with Bradley 😆
---
you just know if Annie is pregnant and the baby is a girl, Lauryn will make it known at every possible moment that It isn’t Kyle’s first girl bla bla bla.

also, this whole holding a baby girl to a higher standard than a baby boy is bizarre.

girls are bleeping nightmares anyway😂
Totally agree! It’s sad!

I will add my older teen is a right wee hole just now mind you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
NO!!!! Because why are you chasing a man whom you're having to check it he's just got married!!!!! Hahaha have some self respect women 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But why are you also freely admitting to sitting on your piley arse for five hours to drive to Cheshire 🤣🤣 the woman’s unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same! I miss all the is he/isnt he the dad chat before all the newbies waded in n hadnt a clue about all her craziness previous to this
I used to be on the threads dedicated to just lozza before they got shut down because of the legal case, she was wild

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.