Goodman Sisters #46 Another baby by Kyle, didn't stop him running a mile. šŸƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for Annie, she must be going through some intense trauma right now but also both sets of kids - now and in the future.

The more Lauren taunts Annie the more unlikely Kyle can be in her kids lives (ship sailed). I imagine it was already difficult for him to see them. I get the feeling Lauren wanted Kyle to leave Annie and set up shop with her and her kids. Seems to be a large amount of jealousy - ie the football boot saga - her little boy didnā€™t give a tit, it was Lauren that had jealous rage. But KW x2 also deserve to have their father in their lives but if Annie stays with him then every time he sees those kids she will be assuming heā€™s sleeping with Lauren again.
Lauren complains about how her kids feel about some stupid boots but tit that poor little boy that had to do an exchange in some car park - he must be scared shitless about whatā€™s going on and what will happen between his parents.
Kyle and Lauren are absolute pigs for what they have down to both sets of children - unforgivable.

Reactions: 21
Lauryn announced she was pregnant on insta with the ā€œ FYI itā€™s a baby ā€œ post in March
In March she posted a picture of her on the beach with giro and her baby bump. She had obviously sold her story to the press. So that maybe explains why kyle was being weird and I think maybe that was the last time he had anything to do with her. She's been bitter ever since and seeked revenge.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve been thinking about the 6 week gender scan. Canā€™t help but think if it wasnā€™t KYLE WALKERS FIRST DAUGHTER, she wouldnā€™t have continued the pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But Chloe didnā€™t come out and defend her after the uninvited wedding article??? Honestly they are putting false stories out themselves to deflect. Desperate fuckin weirdos. Post your statement or duck oh Chloe and take MJ with you

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Snap jd. We all didn't agree with each others thoughts on it but noone was ever defensive about it.
There seems to be 2 or 3 posters really gunning for Kyle and Annie on this thread that is about liaryn... makes you wonder who would be wanting to change the narrative so bad, especially since all the newspaper articles that are cited 'a source' seems to have been picked from things we have previously said on this thread šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”.
Same! I miss all the is he/isnt he the dad chat before all the newbies waded in n hadnt a clue about all her craziness previous to this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was looking at someoneā€™s TikTok and they posted how the get on well with her sons sisters mum and they all go on trips and round each others houses etc. the dads a deadbeat.
I always say it should be like this, and itā€™s brilliant when it is. Unfortunately I donā€™t think ever it cohld be like that with lauryn and Annie. Lauryn is calculated, liar, problematic etc and if I was Annie I just would never trust her.
Like others have said, when rrr are older itā€™s up to them if they want the relationship with K&K.
Sorry to derail šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It wouldnā€™t shock me if Lauryn will attempt get her kids into the same school as the boys just in hopes to upset Annie further itā€™s something I can see her trying to do šŸ™

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I love how on the latest DM story about Kyle and Annie, Lauryn is now referred to as ā€˜a mummy bloggerā€™ rather than a model :ROFLMAO:

sorry if already posted - real life of looking after my children is very rudely getting in the way of catching up just for the mo;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can we all just remember weā€™re here over our mutual hatred of the slag that is Lauryn. The newspapers have nothing new to report theyā€™re just rehashing the same shite phrased differently as they know itā€™s hot news right now and guaranteed the clicks.

Reactions: 29
Same pisses me off I though she was bat tit crazy when she was just being a smug bleep šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
That was another reason for me that he was, she was SMUG like Iā€™ve never seen her before. She was so sure of herself, and no man other than Kyle was going to get near her sheā€™s that obsessed! The FYI post got me at the start x

Reactions: 7
Was looking through old articles last night and Lauryn is an embarrassment. All this KW initials everywhere is desperate and weird. She has a necklace with KW on it, those tacky suitcases. Itā€™s screaming ā€˜desperationā€™. Look at my kids initials everyone!! Hey Annie Iā€™m rubbing your face in it šŸ™ˆ
What a cheap, sad person.
That is the really weird thing for me - the necklace, I donā€™t know any parent who would put their childā€™s full initials on a neck.

Que a breathless blog about how it was for Kyle, their secret code, heā€™s used me too, he promised he would make us a family etc etc

If I see a picture of her in the sun this weekend on a fur rug with Princess Di eyes talking of her ā€œpainā€ I will literally tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh and wasnā€™t he accused of having a threesome on lockdown? Heā€™s absolutely filthy

Reactions: 7
Annie said she stays because she loves him and wants her family together always

nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors they could actually be a happy family when he cheats itā€™s once and a hour yet Annie has him in his life all the time . Itā€™s wrong yes but if she is happy with it then leave her to it . She clearly loves him and struggles to let him go itā€™s sad really she does deserve better but who knows what goes on between them
You only have to look at Coleen Rooney & how sheā€™s dealt with Wayne. I love CR holds herself well especially with another bike aka Vardy who hunted for a footballer but got Steptoe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So happy Annie is pregnant as predicted ā™„ I know itā€™s the worst time and I hope she had a healthy baby to spoil and love. I still think she will divorce after baby is here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.