Goodman Sisters #46 Another baby by Kyle, didn't stop him running a mile. šŸƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking in on my break and I think whatā€™s really rattled Lauryn is she has somehow found out that Annie is having a girl and thatā€™s why itā€™s so important that Kiwi be recognised as Kyles FIRST daughter and celebrated. She wonā€™t be able keep her mouth shut if Annie has a girl and the headlines reference his first daughter. She will be livid.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That is the really weird thing for me - the necklace, I donā€™t know any parent who would put their childā€™s full initials on a neck.

Que a breathless blog about how it was for Kyle, their secret code, heā€™s used me too, he promised he would make us a family etc etc

If I see a picture of her in the sun this weekend on a fur rug with Princess Di eyes talking of her ā€œpainā€ I will literally tit.
My necklace would be BS if I included both initials so I will give it a miss šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So happy Annie is pregnant as predicted ā™„ I know itā€™s the worst time and I hope she had a healthy baby to spoil and love. I still think she will divorce after baby is here
1 million percent thatā€™s what tipped her over the edge!!!!

& it was only after eagle šŸ¦… eyes on here spotted it and mentioned it ā€¦ that my friends is pure brilliance šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 19
I literally replied to Lauren Goodger asking why she feel sorry for Lauryn and lo and behold Iā€™m blocked .

Blocked by
The big infectious BV
The town bike
MJ
Your one who identifies as Demarais baby mama

wouldnā€™t mind but Iā€™m not even trolling - just asking genuine questions. Losers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I find this whole ā€˜first daughterā€™ so bizarre? Does this really make this girl any more important than a potential second daughter or another son? She wonā€™t be any more important than any of the other kids. āœŒšŸ»

Reactions: 47
1 million percent thatā€™s what tipped her over the edge!!!!

& it was only after eagle šŸ¦… eyes on here spotted it and mentioned it ā€¦ that my friends is pure brilliance šŸ‘šŸ¼
Canā€™t believe you missed the Defoe commentā€¦go back into your notificationsā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I sound as bad as her now but this child if a daughter is a full sibling to the children he has brought up and has a strong relationship with.

That must kill her!

Annie is in the driving seat here, she holds all the power .., about bleeping time too!

This witch with all her stories and her crappy blog could cause Annie who has already had a miscarriage to have another. She needs to back the duck off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just reading Annieā€™s statement again ā€˜after many years of marriageā€™ would you say that after 2 years?
Well yes they been together years and years
But are now married so she isnā€™t going to say after 13 years together and two married lol

why are people picking anything to attack Annie over . This thread is getting ridiculous

Reactions: 27
Not from meā€¦ I quoted it for youā€¦Defoe apparently the messiahā€¦LOLā€¦
That post was so odd if he was a friend of the tattlers ex, how did she know what he looked like mid shag ā€˜dead behind the eyesā€™ Hmmmm šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if itā€™s been said - I do try and keep up lol - does it make her story more plausible as Lauryn rang the venue to check as Kyle told her everything wasnā€™t as it seemed with the marriage
NO!!!! Because why are you chasing a man whom you're having to check it he's just got married!!!!! Hahaha have some self respect women šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well yes they been together years and years
But are now married so she isnā€™t going to say after 13 years together and two married lol

why are people picking anything to attack Annie over . This thread is getting ridiculous
Wasnā€™t picking on Annie at all - just theyā€™ve never actually announced the wedding, thereā€™s never been any photos released (barring what we assume was his proposal with all the flowers) was just thinking maybe theyā€™ve been married longer than we all think

Reactions: 4
Even if kyle said to her that he was married and happy but heā€™s down for a shag she still would. No matter what he fed her she would go there as she thinks sheā€™s entitled to him because she birthed his sprog.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.