Goodman Sisters #44 Kyle’s initials on your case.. you big disgrace.. setting pap shots up all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Lauryn publicly apologies for talking tit about Annie for year on Instagram - now that Lauryn is claiming #narcissisticabuse maybe she can take her tit tinted glasses off and realise Annie was never ever the issue or the bad person here and she needs to set her scummy full time mummy crew straight.

Reactions: 20
Now liking anti Annie comments on tik tok. She is DISGUSTING!!!!!
can’t help who you fall in love with ? 🤣 the feeling isnt reciprocated , I’m sure.
in love with a man that’s never acknowledged her or her son. While she asked the nation to #standupforkairowalker , she lay down with the man that apparantly bullied her child.
she’s an absolute joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s obsessed with her love children having a relationship with a ‘narc’
Annie must feel so so embarrassed I hope her dad punches Walker in his face
Her family will never forgive him
I think that will force her hand to say enough ( Annie)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Now liking anti Annie comments on tik tok. She is DISGUSTING!!!!!
Hope Annie did FaceTime and would have seen the strong goodman dna and how disgusting the house is already. 😂 poor poor kids. Not only will they be financially poor at 18, homeless but looking like lozza won’t get anyone far. And sorry Loz but Kyle alleged football kick alrund will not make giro a footballer 🤣🤣🤭( not professional for a FACT). He might have inherited ball skills but won’t be on the pitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope in years to come when Lauryn tries to settle down with some poor, suffering man…HE SHAGS SOMEONE ELSE MULTIPLE TIMES BEHIND HER BACK. Because at the end of the day ‘you can’t help who you fall in love with’ 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Do you remember last time? She was going to sue any paper that called kairo a love child 😂 now she's trying the same again trying to make out she isn't a dirty bleep to be equal to the wife.

No girl - you are a narcissist, a pathological liar, a stalker, a gold-digger, a gaslighter, a side-piece bleep that no one will publicly acknowledge and you are deranged. All the buzz words you plan to use to get yourself out of blame applies to YOU.

The more you open your mouth the more people hate you. You are fooling no one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Do you think she believes the lies she spouts? I think she’s actually that delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know a lot of people are saying he must be attracted to Proz but honestly I don’t think that’s the case
He knows she’s easy and will give it to him on a plate
Without been stereotypical a lot of men would sleep with anyone
I commented yesterday how my bf has slept with a lot of scruffs before me and when I’ve said to him “did you find her attractive? Did you fancy her?” He’s said no not at all she’s was just there and easy
My male cousin always says “I wouldn’t take her home to meet my mum put it that way” and I feel like that’s the case here he doesn’t want her publicly she’s always been a side peice

• Sick
Reactions: 51
Sooo, we know in lozza imagination giro came out the womb a footballer like his dad…. Is she gonan start insinuating daughter is like her. #benefitscrounger#unemployed#homewrecker. Ahhh bless she so like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow. I honestly just don’t know what to say other than poor Annie and RRR.
I hope Annie has someone with her 24/7 because I would be a wreck and mental health at an all time low.
as for Kyle and lauryn both pure scum.
absolutely devastated for Annie. 💔

Reactions: 28
She is such a bleep! Trying to make out they were a secret ‘family’ having days out and that other people knew, tit like that would kill Annie and she knows it. There will be hell on on the wags chat this morning no doubt. Kyle is just the worst, this has got to be the end now, when someone shows you who they really are REPEATEDLY, believe them.

Reactions: 33
there’s one major problem here and it’s him. He knew exactly what he was doing with both of them. As for the mistress let’s call her I don’t agree with anything she’s done as she clearly knew about the wife. But if he pursued L and of course she’s gonna have feelings. He thought he would get away with this and the money he threw at her would
Keep her quiet. He thought he was un touchable and poeple like him always get caught in the end. At the end of the A and L kids are siblings and they deserve to know each other. The kids shouldn’t have to suffer cus their dad is a grade a Bell end. He’s not hurt he’s annoyed he’s been caught out. He can blame loz all he wants in reality it’s alllll him. He’s the issue. Hes got major issues with his self if he acts like this. And this is me speaking for me experience it happened to me and I wasn’t the mistress 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When do you think Chloe’s non existent statement is going to be made 🤣

Not until they find Olivia and blackmail her away again 😂😭
---
I don’t understand how lauryn is not so embarrassed! She must have extreme mental issues

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God knows how a judge is going to wade through everything and decide whose evidence they prefer this time. I wonder if the reason Kyle was able to question in court whether the two gynae procedures LG asked for him to pay for were actually required was because he’d returned to the crime scene and knew all appeared ‘down there’ as it had before she had Kairo.

The whole ‘relationship’ with Lauryn while having babies, marrying Annie, secret legal meetings is like a storyline from Footballers Wives. I appreciate some of you are too young to remember this tv series.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Going to try stay caught up with this thread 🥲🤞🏻
But the fact she’s even dragged other England players in it saying they used to jump on FaceTime too 😭 yeah properlys to see if they can have a go of you next 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.