Goodman Sisters #43 Is there another baby mum? Why not do them up the bum!

Who do you feel sorry for the most ?

• Annie

Votes: 476 54.8%
  • Lauryn

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • All the kids

Votes: 399 45.9%
  • RRR

Votes: 152 17.5%
  • KW & KW

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Kyle

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • No one

Votes: 29 3.3%
  • MJ & Chlo Job

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Olivia

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Heidi

Votes: 14 1.6%
  • Big Sean

Votes: 4 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well
The winning streak of our Luce has been broken and it was a tough fight ( please see below)

Well done to @BirkenheadTranny on the amazing thread title
Well deserved pumpkin x
Can you make it a double like Loz ?
Time will tell

4th Thread in 2 days šŸ¤£
Keep up or get lost in the tit show that is the Goodman sisters

Donā€™t be lazy
Read the recaps

MJ:
MIA

Turkey Teeth :
Went to get milk
Forgot the milk so she walked back in to get the milk
Fascinating scenes

Proz:
Off on her holibobs because she is the victim of a narcissist man who ALLEGEDLY made her pregnant on purpose again despite her being infertile and told she would never conceive children
Yet here she is
Strutting around the airport with suitcases saying KW

Donā€™t feel sorry for her
Her birthday is in a matter of days
This holiday was booked well in advance
For Someone that wants her privacy respected why does she keep calling the paps ?

Do me a favour

Nadia Essexā€¦ whilst she has her own thread she seems to comment on Walker a lot
She claims she has been called fat more times in the last 24 hours than she has in 5 years
She must not have been checking the right places
Nasty nasty thing she is

Grunt:
Who is Olivia ?

Walker:
Will he be on the bench tonight ?
Kyle Walkerā€¦. Fucked A stray
Annie Kilnerā€™sā€¦ gonna make him payyyyyy
Annie Kilnerā€™s gonna make him payyyyyy

Welcome Back To The Shitshow Lunatics
Buckle Up
Will we sleep tonight ?
Cheers ladies

Previous Thread:

IMG_1698.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Canā€™t recall who but someone else said on another thread Kyle Walker fucked his stalker and it made me dieeeeešŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Well well well
The winning streak of our Luce has been broken and it was a tough fight ( please see below)

Well done to @BirkenheadTranny on the amazing thread title
Well deserved pumpkin x
Can you make it a double like Loz ?
Time will tell

4th Thread in 2 days šŸ¤£
Keep up or get lost in the tit show that is the Goodman sisters

Donā€™t be lazy
Read the recaps

MJ:
MIA

Turkey Teeth :
Went to get milk
Forgot the milk so she walked back in to get the milk
Fascinating scenes

Proz:
Off on her holibobs because she is the victim of a narcissist man who ALLEGEDLY made her pregnant on purpose again despite her being infertile and told she would never conceive children
Yet here she is
Strutting around the airport with suitcases saying KW

Donā€™t feel sorry for her
Her birthday is in a matter of days
This holiday was booked well in advance
For Someone that wants her privacy respected why does she keep calling the paps ?

Do me a favour

Nadia Essexā€¦ whilst she has her own thread she seems to comment on Walker a lot
She claims she has been called fat more times in the last 24 hours than she has in 5 years
She must not have been checking the right places
Nasty nasty thing she is

Grunt:
Who is Olivia ?

Walker:
Will he be on the bench tonight ?
Annie Kilnerā€™sā€¦ gonna make him payyyyyy
Annie Kilnerā€™s gonna make him payyyyyy

Welcome Back To The Shitshow Lunatics
Buckle Up
Will we sleep tonight ?
Cheers ladies

Previous Thread:

View attachment 2686832
You beauty

I would like to add

Do not ask for links to the docu. We cannot LEGALLY discuss or link anything

Wish youā€™d have allowed 2 votes. Feel sorry for both the kids and Annie, but the kids get my vote x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This hasnā€™t been updated since 2022 but we have roughly 500 people viewing the thread according to last poll
Lauryn Goodman Thread Dictionary/ Important Info

Names include but are not limited to;

Lauryn References;

- Bacteria Begman
- Balding Begman
- Beggy Mitchell
- Bunny Boiler
- Beggy schlaaaag
- Chlamydia Lauryn
- Digital Faker
- Full Time Liar
- Jangle Your Bangles
- Lauryn Spongeman
- Lauryn Walker
- Laureen
- Liar
- Lil Loz
- Meena
- One Nighter
- Pump and Dump
- Walker Stalker

Kairo Names
- Einstein
- Cashew/Kashew
- Giro
- Johnathan
- Johnathan Goodman
- Johnathan Kairo Goodman
- JG
- Kairoon
- Kyle Junior
- Kylow
- King (
1f451.png
)
- Peanut ([])
- Strawberry (
1f353.png
)

Places you can find Laureen

- Somewhere in Cheshire (she calls the paps)
- Football Stadium
- Chloeā€™s Bedroom
- Chloeā€™s Cinema Room
- In Grantā€™s comments ( Chloeā€™s mans)
- In bed
- London
- Baby Football Class
- Spanish Lessons
- #InfinityPool
- Tanning Shop
- Nail Shop
- On Tattle under various accounts
- @KairoWalker (insta account)
- Stalking Sian Kilner
- Puma Headquarters

• Haha
Reactions: 38
bleeping hell another thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Prozzie sat on her flight ignoring her kids trying to read here and newpaper comments tik tok insta šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Man City are off to a warm weather training camp in Abu Dhabi after this game. ANY bets where Lauryn is going on holiday too? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I was too late to post on the last thread but you just know she will coincidently happen turn up there. Sheā€™ll do a pap walk down the beach holding her ponytail and the kids will be shoved in the hotel crechĆ©

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys youā€™re either 100% committed to this causeā€¦or youā€™re notā€¦you either keep up with the threadā€¦ or you donā€™tā€¦ but please stop repeating old topics over + over and asking the same questions (the docs, Olivia, Zion, birth certificates etc)ā€¦ We hard core lunatics canā€™t be arsed with the repetitionā€¦As you wereā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I just canā€™t believe after everything she said about what a useless dad Kyle is that sheā€™s (allegedly) had another baby with him. Does she not care about her children?! Is she not bothered that theyā€™ll always wonder why their dad didnā€™t want them? Amazing mum my arse šŸ™„
Also the way she acts like the most hard done by parent in the world. Yes being a single parent is difficult but the ones I know arenā€™t living in million pound houses getting thousands a week while doing nothing. Iā€™m disgusted honestly.

Reactions: 53
I cant work how her an Nicky lazou are friends , fgs if they are why hasnā€™t she sorted greasy scraggy mop out for her and told her to stop caking kerching in curlyellie šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I just saw a little blonde boy with curly hair in Tesco and I thought another Walker? So I probably need to take a break from this thread šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Everyone slagging off the suitcases, shes obviously been the victim of narcissistic abuse again, kyle made her buy them.

Seriously tho ive just felt really sad for Kairo seeing those airport pics. Hes same age as my son and so innocent. Its bleeping awful how hes probably excited to go on holiday (if he can actually understand what lozzas saying) but he is just being used for a few quid for a photo op.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Everyone slagging off the suitcases, shes obviously been the victim of narcissistic abuse again, kyle made her buy them.

Seriously tho ive just felt really sad for Kairo seeing those airport pics. Hes same age as my son and so innocent. Its bleeping awful how hes probably excited to go on holiday (if he can actually understand what lozzas saying) but he is just being used for a few quid for a photo op.
But everything she does is for her kids!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.