Goodman sisters #39 independent single mammy begged Annie to fix her fanny and pay for a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the kids I feel sorry for, stuck in this absolute tit show of a situation. Annie is better of without Kyle

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So they spilt 5months ago and hes been living in a flat hasnt been near lauren or her kids how bleeping raging do u think lauren is right now after finding that out

Reactions: 23
There is something so off about all this. Even if a DNA test exists to 'prove' the child is Kyle's, Lauryn does have access to another child who is genetically Kyle's. What's to say she hasn't used kairos sample in place of the new child. Would a DNA test confirm the gender?

Then there is the whole statement of truth business.

It is a massive reach imo to think he has been in the same room as that vile woman given what she has done to his family to even think he would go there again.
I’ve been involved in a few through my work. We use only govt/court accepted companies and there is a list on the gov website. We need parental consent by the person holding parental rights and responsibilities, a form is filled out with the name age dob gender plus the other person doing the dna test details are inc in the form. It’s then signed by the person doing the test along with a photo of the two people being tested. If she is doing it and using it in court it will be done like this and likely at a testing centre on appointment. I’ve had the children tested at contact buildings a few times but the adult always at a testing centre. They are asked for id also. So I doubt she could have mixed the saliva im afraid

Reactions: 13
Not even the gossip pages are picking up on this. Or the other papers. Very odd.

An ex cheated on me and I literally lost the plot. Switching between pure rage to absolute heartbreak. That was just a young, immature relationship. I can’t believe how many times Kyle has put Annie through this now. How has she not glassed him from the rage. It would be devastating if he’s has ANOTHER baby with another random. But to have a second baby with the same woman who set out to destroy you. Utterly unforgivable. Annie must be an absolute wreck.

In regards to Amelia’s statement….does she forget she was playing happy families and Xmas games with LaurYn just a couple weeks ago?

Reactions: 22
Even though Lozza is quiet today, she will be loving it, remember her smug post about the storm coming. I just hope her followers turn on her

Reactions: 14
My nans skint lol be useless to old Olivia twist & her begging bowl 🥣 😂QUOTE="Jellybean093, post: 17998632, member: 101416"]
Thank god my nans are no longer with us
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was grunt tagged in Chloe’s pic of them the other day?…
Cos he isn’t now…
---
Whose Olivia grant.

Nah I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hells bells. This is like some series the plot twist thicker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you go to have a dna test it’s done in a doctors surgery you have to show id for parent attending, birth certificate for child and a passport size picture of the child. And it isn’t the parent that takes the swab. ( I know this through personal experience, had a messy break up and dad claimed baby wasn’t his even though was his double)
Also done a dna test & didn’t need any of this & didn’t go to a drs.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.