Goodman sisters #39 independent single mammy begged Annie to fix her fanny and pay for a nanny

Is Kyle the father of Klarna

• Yes

Votes: 208 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 184 39.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 80 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Rose94 for the winning thread title

Sad news that Annie has left Kyle and we're all rooting for her and hope she takes him for every penny he's got. And Lauryn can rot in hell 👊

@Lizzy 93 Can we have a thread recap please queen ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not sure how I’m going to do my day and be a Legal assistant to Lunt, but here we are 😬

Let’s go Loons

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tattle doing the journos work again 👏🏼 that whole DM article has been taken from here

Reactions: 38
I can’t believe I take a night off and come back to Queen Annie taking a break!
I hope he’s not the Dad and proz gets the smirk wiped off her face and her lardy arse sued….but that’s prob wishful thinking.

Likely she’s fed up of the insanity that Lauren brings to the table. Sadly! Or he just can’t keep it in his pants.

Reactions: 21
My prediction is proz has sold a story so papers are holding off on announcing the dad just yet. Loz won’t let that info go for free. What that skank will really want is her and Kyle doing an ok spread in begman towers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What if the Daily Fail article came from Annie’s side. Now that the papers have reported that Lauryn has been insinuating all this stuff they can now press forward with getting her done for defamation?

Reactions: 22
If he isn’t the dad and I believe he isn’t then lauryn might actually tit herself at the thought of them actually taking action . All the insinuations are mental and you never know Annie and Kyle might be in good terms and both taking lauryn down 👏🏻

it won’t end well for lauryn
---
What if the Daily Fail article came from Annie’s side. Now that the papers have reported that Lauryn has been insinuating all this stuff they can now press forward with getting her done for defamation?
What’s weird with that article is it kept mentioning messages and then lauryn liking that message !
If he’s not the dad then all that can be used against her as Kyle can now say he has lost his family because of lauryn an ongoing hate campaign and insinuating things that are not true ! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she had a sperm donor - but she wants people to believe it’s Kyle if that had been kyles daughter she would have announced it from the start. Surely he’s not stupid enough to go by her again!!!??? However lauryn likes the drama unfolding it makes her relevant and feel popular so she will cling onto it as long as poss. I can’t see any other athlete or footballer gong near her since the Kw scandal. So she has 100% had a sperm donor as nobody will a normal job would meet her standards. However Kyle walkers child maintenance has paid for the babys sperm donor She will claim she’s his via that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When I seen all the articles this morning saying she’s insinuating Kyle is the dad I thought that’s it he must be and there’s a story coming they just can’t print it yet , but I do like the theory that he not the dad and Annie is going to sue her !
I think im still swaying towards he is the dad tho , Annie has put up with so much it must be something really bad for her to leave him or even put this statement out 😭

Reactions: 21
Just my opinion and I’ve been firmly on Kyle’s not the dad camp. I just don’t think the papers would run the story insinuating the second child is his if she isn’t. Let’s face it they could have put this story out for weeks and haven’t. I think he’d sue them for it if untrue and they know that so they must know he is, something must have changed.

Kyle surely has to speak on this now. His silence is deafening. Poor Annie.

Reactions: 19
It's so disgusting that this dutty witch has allowed this speculation to continue. Her poor children are going to have to come to that realisation one day. She has not one ounce of shame.

So glad Annie has finally kicked that cheating scrote to the kerb.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just my opinion and I’ve been firmly on Kyle’s not the dad camp. I just don’t think the papers would run the story insinuating the second child is his if she isn’t. Let’s face it they could have put this story out for weeks and haven’t. I think he’d sue them for it if untrue and they know that so they must know he is, something must have changed.

Kyle surely has to speak on this now. His silence is deafening. Poor Annie.
Sadly. As much as want him not to be it’s looking increasing likely that he’s been back there for an easy lay. What an absolute idiot dog.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.