Goodman Sisters #40 Side chick side chick What you gonna do What you gonna do when the wife sues you? 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Lucyxxxx

Well, well, well

Looks as though Kyle has been named as the father of Kiki Dee

Amelia doesn’t talk to her

We are still waiting for Chloe’s statement, but she’s too busy falling out with Grunt as he ‘allegedly’ got someone pregnant not so long ago

We Stan Annie

Loz and big nose can absolutely get fucked

WE HAVE OUR WIKI!! Pink button at the top

Old Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Chloe’s statement gone to pot due to the new allegations on grant 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Even Amelia is disgusted with her… says a lot. My son is sick so that recap did me the world of good, now he’s sleeping I can keep up I hope 😂

Reactions: 17
Surely her public image is ruined. Cash cow 1 - ‘he’d split with Annie. I thought I was infertile’ can just about get away with it (with some proper bell ends who believe her!) But this?! She and the world knows he’s married and she’s not infertile. I hope this is the end of her

• Heart
This is just getting out of hand, who is Olivia? Tell us Grant 🤔🤔🤔

Is noone in that family in to fidelity? It's like they will actually shag ANYTHING.

Be shagging each other next #inbreeding #infinitypool #walker

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just saw a post on the previous thread saying if he’d slept with a random it’d hurt less than with Lauryn - that’s what I just said when trying to explain the whole sorry tit show to the husband!

Some random from a club would hurt way less than her - she literally got off from hurting his wife. Just absolutely vile. That has got to hurt so badly.

• Heart
All Amelia’s photos are back. That was a pointless archive.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m exhausted it’s been going on all night that TT still ain’t done a statement on old lozza while stalling on that her own man side piece came out hope Olivia’s ok though she’s been through a lot

Reactions: 10
Paul you better be doing Gods work here because Annie, RRR, Heidi and Olivia from Portsmouth need justice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.