Goodman sisters #39 independent single mammy begged Annie to fix her fanny and pay for a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are u pissed 🤣🤣🤣
I will be I’m on my second bottle 😂😂
oh this is hilarious 😆
Chloe screaming in the begman tower at grant who is she 😂😂
amelia in the spare room crying posting she has nothing to do with lauryn 😂😂

cheers hunz tonight is a classic 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been debating whether to share this for ages and ages.......this is in regards to papers writing tit that's not true. My brother once attacked a footballer in retaliation for what that footballer did to his then partner and mother of his children. My brother went to prison for this and the media was awful and wrote all sorts of lies and tit that didn't happen. Even though my brother went for an appeal after serving some time and he won, there was never an apology or full story printed of what actually happened and what lead to the events and his partner also gave her side of the story too but the footballer got away with what he did.
It's not the same thing but at the time it was really distressing knowing what your brother did and why but he was being made out to be some violent animal when he isn't.
So my trust with papers is zilch.
I just don't want to accept he is the dad and he is that stupid.
I hope everything is ok now with your brother

Newspapers are awful. Shes probably only showed half the birth certificate with the baby’s full Walker name and they’ve taken it as gospel. It’s all bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if shes stopped speaking to her after the xmas meet up
Maybe she decided to have morals and act thought about Annie and her 3 sons. It’s obvious Annie adores her children and lozza hates hers. Maybe it’s how she posted nothing but disgusting harassment trying to ruin 3 children and a married mother Xmas. Maybe that was the mail in the coffin

Reactions: 11
Maybe she decided to have morals and act thought about Annie and her 3 sons. It’s obvious Annie adores her children and lozza hates hers. Maybe it’s how she posted nothing but disgusting harassment trying to ruin 3 children and a married mother Xmas. Maybe that was the mail in the coffin
None of them have any morals. They were jumping up and down when she found out she was getting a house, £8k a month and a new car every 4 years
Now They’ve been dragged down with her. The scumbags

Reactions: 20
At this point, I don’t even think our nan’s are safe with him walking around our streets unsupervised.

My nana won’t like his nose, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I reckon Lauryn will have an interview come out tomorrow
She’s gonna go mental health side of things. She’s already been doing it she’ll be all poor me I’m so down I’ve had to have help with the children. He sold me a dream. I love him. I’m broken. Fuk offffff man
---
At this point, I don’t even think our nan’s are safe with him walking around our streets unsupervised.

My nana won’t like his nose, though.
Screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s the
I've been debating whether to share this for ages and ages.......this is in regards to papers writing tit that's not true. My brother once attacked a footballer in retaliation for what that footballer did to his then partner and mother of his children. My brother went to prison for this and the media was awful and wrote all sorts of lies and tit that didn't happen. Even though my brother went for an appeal after serving some time and he won, there was never an apology or full story printed of what actually happened and what lead to the events and his partner also gave her side of the story too but the footballer got away with what he did.
It's not the same thing but at the time it was really distressing knowing what your brother did and why but he was being made out to be some violent animal when he isn't.
So my trust with papers is zilch.
I just don't want to accept he is the dad and he is that stupid.
So sorry I can well believe it to , this is their MO their games & the press never ever tell the full story & victims very rarely get right of reply & it’s very frustrating & gaslighting to ! Once you know their performances it no longer is traumatic just predictable! 💖

Reactions: 9
Two unwanted kids
no father around
sister just publicly said she does not speak to you 😂😂

oh lauryn you couldn’t look any worst . Must be lonely in that house of yours ….
even Kyle Walker don’t give a tit he’s silent in his flat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also wonder if shes got an interview with dailymail being published tomorro hence why she cant talk today

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Amelia’s story !!!!!!!!!! She doesn’t speak to anyone involved my fuking god 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lauryn must he getting absolute pelters in her inbox
I’ve only refrained myself from messaging the bad slag because I don’t have a burner account and my work is strict on social media things so she’s not worth it . She’s literally like stinky dog tit on your shoe, the stench gets everywhere. I bet she smells like stale fish 🤢, bleeping fishy flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.