Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz why has no one asked you how you got pregnant again with no man ?

Why you so proud 

It was the "Nope 🥰"

The only people who act all self-loved and sassy, independent, don't need no man are the ones who desperately crave attention, very much want a man, need a good dunk in disinfectant and several courses of antibiotics.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she single
clearly has no idea who baby dad is
finally not hinting about Kyle but time yet
embarrassing two kids neither have active dad involved and a house she has to give back in 13 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s tragic 😂😂
---
I’m dying to ask does Annie have a say in the interior considering it’s actually Annie’s house 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
This woman has absolutely no shame at all
IF she finally has her £1m house , her landlady is Queen Annie !!!
If I was QA I would make sure my name was on every , single bit of correspondence that Prozza has to sign and I would make sure she had a ‘count down to being kicked out’ letter every bleeping month !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This woman has absolutely no shame at all
IF she finally has her £1m house , her landlady is Queen Annie !!!
If I was QA I would make sure my name was on every , single bit of correspondence that Prozza has to sign and I would make sure she had a ‘count down to being kicked out’ letter every bleeping month !!!
And inspections

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s tragic 😂😂
---
I’m dying to ask does Annie have a say in the interior considering it’s actually Annie’s house 😂😂😂
Some private let’s say you can’t change anything so maybe they could put in some ugly stuff that doesn’t go and say can’t be changed xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If the house on that info somebody shared before is correct do you think she got a cheaper house because she knows she can’t afford to keep a house over a million ?.

I think she absolutely would have took a house on budget with the 1.3 million she’s to much of a beg to have downgraded the budget

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread guys
Wasn’t gonna do it but no one listens to me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So she single
clearly has no idea who baby dad is
finally not hinting about Kyle but time yet
embarrassing two kids neither have active dad involved and a house she has to give back in 13 years 😂
And she’s ok with this? 2 baby daddies within 4 years and neither want to be with her. Awks xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.