Goodman Sisters #29 Loz… Chloe Goodmans Shamed Sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Jolie1988 on the winning thread title 🥇🏆

We seem to have got through that thread really quickly.

You will find out baby Kucumers name in three months
Birth story for Kiaro Walker is 3 years late but ready to go
The delay is because some people prefer to live their life privately ( not sure who considering she’s just admitted she’s a single mum again) x

Apparently moving soon
So are the grandparents who are owed money ! X

I am unable to do a recap as I’m literally suffering with PTSD from THAT horse photo 😫
Someone please do one

Welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up !

Previous Thread;

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Before she posts about her birth with kiaro I want to make it clear I’m sure you already know but …

In doc it’s stated she lied about Kyle being involved and picking a name …… I just know she is going to absolutely make out he was involved but it’s been said she admitted she didn’t tell the truth when saying Kyle picked a name !

Reactions: 23
I just don’t wanna hear about KW in this birth story
He wasn’t in attendance that we do know

Reactions: 22
She is mental calling kiaro “ ky “ how messed up is that when the man wanted nothing to do with him
least she just admitted she has no gagging order she doesn’t show kiaro because Annie doesn’t show her boys !
admitted she is single .. still no idea who the girls dad is but I can bet she has no clue either
sat in bed with that KW thing around her neck the absolute freak

Reactions: 26
@Lizzy 93 Thanks for the thread love. I would have done it this time but got watching Arsenal v Crystal Palace. Shopping for a paycheque provider. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So lady fukdiva was shagging unprotected again to produce another fatherless child on purpose.

She really is one of life's massive blunders, the bleeping missing link. The way she boasts about her dubai meets Amsterdam red light furnishings when she hasn't worked a day and you have all these idiots lapping it up like lemmings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How the duck lauryn and her motley crew are able to reproduce is just absolutely baffling

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Both kids wasn’t planned
But wear my bangles anyway because you just never know

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Single with both kids how is she not embarrassed. Nothing against single mums however two kids with no dads involved that come from no relationship is disgusting . She should feel embarrassed 😳 I had my eldest and left his dad however he was made from love and we was together . She has given birth twice alone and twice had no man or relationship .

what a sad life she has

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Single with both kids how is she not embarrassed. Nothing against single mums however two kids with no dads involved that come from no relationship is disgusting . She should feel embarrassed 😳 I had my eldest and left his dad however he was made from love and we was together . She has given birth twice alone and twice had no man or relationship .

what a sad life she has
I get what you are trying to say! 2x2 in 3? years is cringe! We aren’t talking about two long term relationships gone tits up! We are talking about two shags and by my reckoning it’s paid for sex!!

Reactions: 24
I get what you are trying to say! 2x2 in 3? years is cringe! We aren’t talking about two long term relationships gone tits up! We are talking about two shags and by my reckoning it’s paid for sex!!
It’s shocking . I do think she is is feeling lonely that’s why she did that post yesterday . She can’t afford a nanny and Kyle won’t pay for it so she’s stuck with them both on her own and I doubt her mum helps her much either . Yesterday Chloe and Amelia went for a fancy dinner in London meanwhile beggy was stuck in bed with the two kids 😂😂

shame for them kids poor kiaro must think why has mummy got a baby but no man . He must look at his cousin and wonder why she has a dad and him and his sister don’t !

• Sad
Reactions: 15
@Lizzy 93 Thanks for the thread love. I would have done it this time but got watching Arsenal v Crystal Palace. Shopping for a paycheque provider. 👀
Babes right hear me out!!

I offered to kick ex in the dick!

What’s the saying we go emirates??? Smug cunts
---
It’s shocking . I do think she is is feeling lonely that’s why she did that post yesterday . She can’t afford a nanny and Kyle won’t pay for it so she’s stuck with them both on her own and I doubt her mum helps her much either . Yesterday Chloe and Amelia went for a fancy dinner in London meanwhile beggy was stuck in bed with the two kids 😂😂

shame for them kids poor kiaro must think why has mummy got a baby but no man . He must look at his cousin and wonder why she has a dad and him and his sister don’t !
The damage to those kids breaks me. I can’t overshare but as I have said before I pick up the pieces to tit parenting on a daily. Mr Doe picks me up when I’m crying because following protocol means I often feel like I have failed. I DESPISE these that use children as a cute little accessory!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

She made her bed though and giro never had a dad from the start she should of concentrated on her kid and found a good healthy relationship instead of harping on about KW this and KW that and she’s had other peoples kids on her stories so why is she going on about the dark web now

Reactions: 16
I feel honoured that my post I borrowed from Charlotte Dawson‘s thread is being spoken about on her stories. How about sharing it? Many of your followers have children, would help a few to understand the dangers of the internet.

Also, I have a Q, please answer it. Why are you such a bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap:

She’s still a slag who no man is owning up to going within 10 feet of!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.