Goodman Sisters #22 Causing murder on the gram, when she should be washing her clam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always wears boots with the 3 boys names on, same as the tattoo with Annie’s eyes. He carries them with him everywhere. Unlike Loz who only appears in his nightmares
Apparently Annie forced him to hand stitch the names onto the boots while she was tattooing her eyes onto him . . . quite sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t think I’ll ever get over the school friend coming on here saying Lauryn had to sit on a cushion in school because of her grapes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think I’ll ever get over the school friend coming on here saying Lauryn had to sit on a cushion in school because of her grapes 🤣🤣
Sorry I think I must’ve missed that bit lol what about the grapes? Care to elaborate 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.