Goodman Sisters #22 Causing murder on the gram, when she should be washing her clam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Grapes and Mr Strawberry 😂😂😂😂 wonder what fruit this new one will be??
Ah we are al together in our lovely fruit bowl, me and ma kids don't need no man

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think who ever posted the document should post it again in the Dail mail comments so any new readers will see it 😆

Reactions: 10
Mrs Grapes and Mr Strawberry 😂😂😂😂 wonder what fruit this new one will be??
Ah we are al together in our lovely fruit bowl, me and ma kids don't need no man
Its gotta be Miss Grapes, no idiot is claiming that never mind marrying it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
is it just me or if you zoom in at this pic of kyles boots from the champions league win it looks like he has his 3 sons names on again like in the World Cup? You can just make out the 3 red lines in the same position as before.
Annie must of put the boots on him and forced him to wear them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
is it just me or if you zoom in at this pic of kyles boots from the champions league win it looks like he has his 3 sons names on again like in the World Cup? You can just make out the 3 red lines in the same position as before.
That's from the 2021 final (when City lost), not this year

Reactions: 4
😂 explain that one loz since you think he avoided the question about his kids being there 😂 (didn’t atall) it would be great if she could actually spell out what she wants to achieve from all of this, shared custody? Him to go for weekends at kyle and Annie’s? All of her actions the last 3 years have caused a bad relationship with them, so you want to drop your kid off at peoples house who hate you? She doesn’t make it clear of what she is trying to achieve apart from making herself look desperate for Kyle by causing drama in his relationship, after all these years how has it not clicked in her mind he don’t want you and never will! It’s not like he isn’t supporting them financially, having a kid go between Manchester and Brighton wouldn’t work she should see it as it saves her all the hassle of handover trips etc! It’s better for giro to not know him atall than know him and hardly get to see him, you can’t miss what you don’t know. For someone who seems to act like she values a father figure in her child’s life you would think she would concentrate on finding a good father figure for him and being in a relationship before having another child

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.