Goodman Sisters #22 Causing murder on the gram, when she should be washing her clam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so. At some point, Annie deleted a lot of photos. Maybe she deleted them when Sian decided to go private.
She does post her to her story from time to time but I do know they’re all really private. Kyles family used to post pictures of RRR to their social media accounts every now and again, especially when something big was happening football wise for Kyle and they don’t anymore and deleted all the ones they had previously posted. I think it could be because Lauren stops at nothing and has no limit to what level she wont stoop to so maybe it’s just to protect everyone’s privacy from her because heaven knows why she will do next
---
Never lol. It won’t be another footballer. No high profile man would touch that with a barge pole. 😆 she used the black emoji to although that doesn’t mean tit since kairo is white.
That still boils my piss using that emoji because she still uses it for kiaro when that’s not his skin tone. Genetically yes he is a mixed race little boy but with white skin. My little boy is the bang same, as white as me but has a mixed race dad and a black grandparent but I would never use that emoji for him because that’s not his skin tone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
That's from the 2021 final (when City lost), not this year
Gotcha. Would be interesting to have seen his boots this time around
---
Forget free Britney, we need free quagmires hand. So what are your thoughts, has she got nits, tit nail extensions that lift and constantly get stuck in her hair, trying to air out her musty pits or she thinks she looks hotter with a hand stick to her head?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gotcha. Would be interesting to have seen his boots this time around
---
Forget free Britney, we need free quagmires hand. So what are your thoughts, has she got nits, tit nail extensions that lift and constantly get stuck in her hair, trying to air out her musty pits or she thinks she looks hotter with a hand stick to her head?
Clawing her fleas right enough, dirty mutt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lauryn when you are reading this today - don't think anybody doesn't know its you living in Annie's Instagram comments with your new stalking accounts that has no followers and no posts. when you claim that you can't get out of bed all day because you are in so much pain with your infertile fertileness sitting on your phone stalking people is a joke whilst your poor giro is lumped on a nanny

Get a life woman 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m pretty sure her blessed with the best comment was the pic with the older man who I’m assuming could be her Dad, but no the paps will run with it and try make it look like she’s digging out Loz, analysing everything she posts!! Pity they didn’t do that with the Begman’s posts that have been taunting Annie for the past 3 + years, but aye as always it’s Annie’s fault 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
6395396-Joanna-Weaver-Quote-Bitterness-is-like-drinking-poison-and-waiting.jpg

Saw this and immediately though of Loz. When will she get it into her thick head that the only person she's hurting is herself and Kairo?? Kyle & Annie clearly couldn't give a flying duck about her. She can claim she's not bitter and that she's got 'pure intentions' but actions speak louder than words. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 21
He always wears boots with the 3 boys names on, same as the tattoo with Annie’s eyes. He carries them with him everywhere. Unlike Loz who only appears in his nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right so I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but she stated people will know who the father of baby is from baby shower didn’t she? Take a closer look at the details on the cake and the balloon what do you see?

GOLDEN BALLS!!
Omg could it be????? David Beckham I can’t unsee it now
Ahh if she said that it must be the poor unfortunate Benn lad, it’s obvious as his mother and sister were there.
I tell you what though if he is the Dad, I can’t wait until her and his Mam fall out, none of them are women’s women they’re both cut from the same cloth - the fall out will be spectacular!

What number little R is this he’s sooo blonde there I always get them all mixed up
I was getting them mixed up. I had to go back to puma gate to see the names on the boots 🤣.
So Roman is the eldest,
Riaan is the middle boy who is kyle’s image with curly hair.
Reign is the little blondie!

Reactions: 5
I take it she hasn’t bitten back at Annie’s Father’s Day post yet? Or is the best yet to come?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember when Annie was on real housewives of Cheshire. She comes across such a kind lovely person x

Reactions: 13
Annie is stunning compared to that beg. Kylie must
Honestly kick himself would of loved to have been a fly on the wall when he found out lozza was pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.