Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously doesn’t have a single thing going for her 🙈 she looks the type who would shag a guy in the toilet for 2s on a fag 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seriously doesn’t have a single thing going for her 🙈 she looks the type who would shag a guy in the toilet for 2s on a fag 😂😂😂😂😂
LOOOOOOOOOOOL hahahahahahaha omg I’m crying tears
Does anyone watch love island ? She reminds me of Donica lovely girl pretty however extremely desperate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lauryn is the latter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really this “follower” can’t find ANY info online about exclusive breastfeeding duck OFF!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Also anyone else think she speaks to kiaro like a peice of tit like he’s annoying her don’t get him learning Spanish if it’s gna annoy you when he says words 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also anyone else think she speaks to kiaro like a peice of tit like he’s annoying her don’t get him learning Spanish if it’s gna annoy you when he says words 🙈🙈🙈
Always has done! Iv never heard her speak to him how every other loving mother does. She always seems to snap at him

Reactions: 9
I reckon she just sounds like she speaks to everyone like tit. I’ve met a few people who speak to everyone like tit in my time and Lozza is someone who strikes me as she does!

Reactions: 11
Really this “follower” can’t find ANY info online about exclusive breastfeeding duck OFF!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

There’s so many forums and Facebook groups. Much more valuable than tell-Lozza-lies x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
reminiscent of someone who has won the Pools

Do we think bunker Begman had to google what this meant ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Chloe posted a picture of Isla in heels with the caption of “tell me your a girl mum without telling me your a girl mum” - am I the only one this is lost on? You posted a picture of your daughter and thought this wouldn’t tell us your a girl mum?
I don’t get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you know what is so sad him speaking with the Spanish accent and saying Spanish words just shows how much time he spends with the nanny. Chloe has mentioned before that she has a part time Spanish nanny so they obviously both use the same nanny and then that is why they sent them both to the Spanish nursery

Reactions: 12
I hate the way she speaks to him!! Don’t force him to learn Spanish then make an arse of him by saying I don’t know what ur saying

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Chloe posted a picture of Isla in heels with the caption of “tell me your a girl mum without telling me your a girl mum” - am I the only one this is lost on? You posted a picture of your daughter and thought this wouldn’t tell us your a girl mum?
I don’t get it!
I’m not a girl mum so I thought that’s why I didn’t get it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOOOOOOOOOOOL hahahahahahaha omg I’m crying tears
Does anyone watch love island ? She reminds me of Donica lovely girl pretty however extremely desperate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lauryn is the latter
Actually I can see the resemblance more with Mollie the pan faced look but Danica so desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m surprised that Chloe didn’t say “ tell me you’re a boy mum without telling me you’re a boy mum” with Hudson sat in goal or practicing drills

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.