Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know things have being quiet but I’ll explain when I can 🤣🤣🤣 still pretending things are going on behind the scenes with Kyle 🤣 the more she goes on the more I believe the only reason the walkers are not part of cairos life is because of Lauren and only Lauren

she’s getting ready to go again more than likely she wants more anyone know the legal system is this possible it seems her choice of tune along with the pics of her arse she was gearing up for court again?? Sing canary sing although I did get more satisfaction reading the info for myself 🙌🏽

Reactions: 10
What I’m struggling with is how cruel she is, SHE slept with another woman’s man, Annie has done nothing wrong! She taunted her even after knowing she had suffered a miscarriage and now continues often daily to harass and antagonise her and that’s after her massive pay out! What a horrible horrible person! & it looks like Annie has a least another 18 years of this tit!

I mean how would you guys deal with this? Personally I think Annie is doing the right thing ignoring her and proving how irrelevant she is to them but I don’t think I could be in control enough not to explode!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
she’s getting ready to go again more than likely she wants more anyone know the legal system is this possible it seems her choice of tune along with the pics of her arse she was gearing up for court again?? Sing canary sing although I did get more satisfaction reading the info for myself 🙌🏽
I thought that was the final stop. High court appeal can’t go anywhere after that but I could be wrong lizzy or Penelope will know the answer.

What I’m struggling with is how cruel she is, SHE slept with another woman’s man, Annie has done nothing wrong! She taunted her even after knowing she had suffered a miscarriage and now continues often daily to harass and antagonise her and that’s after her massive pay out! What a horrible horrible person! & it looks like Annie has a least another 18 years of this tit!

I mean how would you guys deal with this? Personally I think Annie is doing the right thing ignoring her and proving how irrelevant she is to them but I don’t think I could be in control enough not to explode!
Love how Annie, Kyle & their families just ignore her but if it was me I’d probably be up on a gbh charge 🤣🤣 Lauren’s relentless in her hate campaign towards Annie

Someone on the last thread said they’d toe poke her off Brighton pier🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that was the final stop. High court appeal can’t go anywhere after that but I could be wrong lizzy or Penelope will know the answer.
not too sure what I did notice is a few mistakes tho like he will be in school 2024 wish Kyle’s legal team would challenge this
I had another read today tbh just in utter shock
I honestly don’t think it matters how Much someone earns these women sleeping with men for cash babies need to be stopped
Your honour should ask what was your plan
Simple as that
They will soon stop
Lairen isn’t the. First and she won’t be the last I just think it’s pure greed
Annie must be fuming tho because for 16 more years of this prick getting something she calculatedly planned her social media days won’t last long

Does anyone on here child have a nanny up until university age ? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That absolute woman Chloe posting a newborn shoot of herself and Hudson when her so called bestie is preparing to bury her newborn baby. What is wrong with the trampmans🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Love how Annie, Kyle & their families just ignore her but if it was me I’d probably be up on a gbh charge 🤣🤣 Lauren’s relentless in her hate campaign towards Annie

Haha well that was me 🤣🤣🤣 aye she would be swimming with the sharks 🦈 🤣

You’re absolutely right, the perfect description is relentless! It makes me so uncomfortable at times 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha well that was me 🤣🤣🤣 aye she would be swimming with the sharks 🦈 🤣

You’re absolutely right, the perfect description is relentless! It makes me so uncomfortable at times 🙁
🤣🤣 wonder could we set up a go fund me for someone to actually toe poke the cow off the pier🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You know I think she’s truely believes in her heart she’s the wronged woman and annie is the bad one like whole heartily sees no wrong in what she done I know we joke and say she’s insane but I do think she has some sort of mental issue in all seriousness she can’t be shamed she just doesn’t give a duck about anyone except herself it’s sickening and it’s scary I do think she would attempt to hurt Kyle and his family if they came face to face in jealous rage

🤣🤣 wonder could we set up a go fund me for someone to actually toe poke the cow off the pier🤣

I’ll do it for free 💪

Reactions: 13
You know I think she’s truely believes in her heart she’s the wronged woman and annie is the bad one like whole heartily sees no wrong in what she done I know we joke and say she’s insane but I do think she has some sort of mental issue in all seriousness she can’t be shamed she just doesn’t give a duck about anyone except herself it’s sickening and it’s scary I do think she would attempt to hurt Kyle and his family if they came face to face in jealous rage

I’ll do it for free 💪
100% agree she definitely has something seriously wrong with her. I reckon she’ll end up on when obsession leads to murder one day, she’ll finally get her fame then. Imagine not being ashamed knowing we all know the whole truth and asking your one night stand who has never acknowledged your child to pay to fix your Fanny and arse 🤔🥴 I was embarrassed reading it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Annie and her kids have security 🙏

You know what I think would be so funny when she decided to rename him kiaro thinking yeah really cool name and whichever genius on here renamed him again giro which is just outstandingly perfect 🙌🏽 Imagine the very 1st time she read it like fuuuccck 🙈😂😂😂 she bleeping set herself up a winner

• Haha
Annie is handling it the best way but I’d 100% of drop kicked the witch by now. I’m not a violent person but how absolutely vile she’s been and how she’s pushed and pushed I would have had her no doubt about it. Annie has the patience of a Saint!

• Haha

No there shouldn’t be anymore claims it was hard no to the fanny issue and the security, I mean if you are spending large sums in a house one would expect security systems and gates as a minimum…. Sorry Lozza pay for your fanny yourself it’s not deemed necessary otherwise you could have paid for it yourself

not too sure what I did notice is a few mistakes tho like he will be in school 2024 wish Kyle’s legal team would challenge this
I honestly don’t think it matters how Much someone earns these women sleeping with men for cash babies need to be stopped
Simple as that
They will soon stop
Annie must be fuming tho because for 16 more years of this prick getting something she calculatedly planned her social media days won’t last long

Does anyone on here child have a nanny up until university age ? Asking for a friend
No but my god I would have a Manny 🤣🤣🤣 maybe she should speak to her friend Mel and get some of those love honey freebies she has been plugging 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Annie is handling it the best way but I’d 100% of drop kicked the witch by now. I’m not a violent person but how absolutely vile she’s been and how she’s pushed and pushed I would have had her no doubt about it. Annie has the patience of a Saint!
I wonder if Beggy watched the TikTok of Annie in the pizza place… she probably tit one… Annie reactions are lightning ⚡ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Simple as that
They will soon stop

I bleeping wish!*

*also wish I could afford a nanny now, because these kids are a joke 😂😂

Kyles getting ready. He don’t need the cash

I’ve just seen Chloe’s post about the baby. He was TWO WEEKS old. Why has she chosen now to put it on her Instagram? Who needs enemies when you have ‘friends’ like the Goodman sisters. Feel so sorry for Lauren having to see that from her ‘friend’ 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
[
Simple as that
They will soon stop

I’ve tried to find it & still can’t. Can someone give me an idiots guide, as subtlety as allowed, to finding the court report please? 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.