Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does one call up an estate agent and say hi I’ll be paying cash my sons dad is Kyle Walker 🤮🤮🤮
Like how embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s sooooo pathetic that she’s still so obsessed with Kyle it’s pre season now so their hook up was three years ago! “Some girl called Lauryn” was Kyles one night thing 3 years ago!
For Lauren the one that got away, their 10 year relationship, their meant to be happily ever after was ripped away from her so unexpectedly 💔 for you Lauryn thinking of you on this really difficult time of year 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s sooooo pathetic that she’s still so obsessed with Kyle it’s pre season now so their hook up was three years ago! “Some girl called Lauryn” was Kyles one night thing 3 years ago!
For Lauren the one that got away, their 10 year relationship, their meant to be happily ever after was ripped away from her so unexpectedly 💔 for you Lauryn thinking of you on this really difficult time of year 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣last time she ever saw a naked man and was staring at his toes whilst he slept
Dreaming of her new lifestyle and kid
Hopes of having a nanny
What’s tragic witch quagmire is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow. I’ve never commented or liked any of her posts. My username on here is different to my instagram handle so I’ve no idea why I’ve been blocked
Anything about your username that would make a deranged person think you’re somehow connected to Annie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow. I’ve never commented or liked any of her posts. My username on here is different to my instagram handle so I’ve no idea why I’ve been blocked
Did you follow her and view her stories or have an A or a K or a W in your username.

She's desperate to think Annie makes up accounts to watch her.

She's deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This will be the next photo opportunity, on the 2nd floor it has a goal kick against a computer, she will video it and put it in the gram… loads of Man City stuff in there….. FYI my favourite quotes from this thread are quagmire and punched lasagne…..🤣🤣🤣. I have the docs saved so I can go back a fact check them 🤣🤣🤣
2minutes from my work that so 🤞🏼 I bump into her if she does so I can goal kick her fat head

• Haha
Anything about your username that would make a deranged person think you’re somehow connected to Annie?
I do follow Annie’s account and have done for ages. I’ve posted a few screenshots from Lauren’s account on here. I don’t know how I’m going to live now without seeing her crap everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do follow Annie’s account and have done for ages. I’ve posted a few screenshots from Lauren’s account on here. I don’t know how I’m going to live now without seeing her crap everyday
I would see shes seen you follow Annie's account and blocked you, I don't follow Lauryn but I follow Annie, I've heard a couple of people mention they have been blocked merely for liking a post praising Annie

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s that delusional she thinks Annie Walker follows her on fake accounts 🤣🤣 Lauren hun you are irrelevant to the walkers only a teeny tiny dent in their expenditure that they don’t even notice 🤣 Lauren’s probably down as one of their charitable donations

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really does believe in her heart that Kyle or Annie or both are sitting making up fake accounts to see her cause everyone know she doesn’t post kiaro so it’s her they want to see Mrs Walker sitting stalking with her chest 🙈🙈🙈😂😂
Seriously someone tell me is that a saying? Iv never heard of that in my puff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think of it as a lucky escape…or divine intervention cos I can’t look away from the deranged car crash that is her life and I know I really should. Gives us plenty of lol’s mind u 🤣 so you will need to come on here now for the desperate witches updates 😆

Anyone care to take a guess at how many times ‘quagmort’ has shared that picture of her arse that’s on her stories?? Her content is dire 🤣🤣 She actually thinks she’s a right ticket doesn’t she 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She is a self absorbed laughing stock. I really dont know where she gets these visions of grandeaur. Carron really done a grand job or raising a delusional bleep.

Reactions: 10
How many followers do you have ? Is your page private ?
Makes me laugh tho not gonna lie she’s blocked ya
When she said she made her website because she doesn’t have time to reply to every dm yet she has time to fish through imaginary stalkers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.