Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bored bcz she blown giros maintenance already need to pass the time before the next instalment 😂😂
Surely Annie has blocked her? She wouldn’t be able to see who’s following Annie?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s bored bcz she blown giros maintenance already need to pass the time before the next instalment 😂😂
Surely Annie has blocked her? She wouldn’t be able to see who’s following Annie?
I doubt Annie has blocked her. If I was Annie, I would have my profile wide open (as open as Lozzas legs shall we say) so she would watch my life everyday. Loving the life she so desperately craves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt Annie has blocked her. If I was Annie, I would have my profile wide open (as open as Lozzas legs shall we say) so she would watch my life everyday. Loving the life she so desperately craves
Annie’s on private took ages for her to accept my request xx

Reactions: 6
2minutes from my work that so 🤞🏼 I bump into her if she does so I can goal kick her fat head
Round the corner from my fav Italian coffe place Salvi’s 🤣🤣🤣

I would see shes seen you follow Annie's account and blocked you, I don't follow Lauryn but I follow Annie, I've heard a couple of people mention they have been blocked merely for liking a post praising Annie
Me too follow Annie and Sian but not her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. I’ve never commented or liked any of her posts. My username on here is different to my instagram handle so I’ve no idea why I’ve been blocked
She had got that little followers viewing her story it doesn’t take a genius ( lozza) to know lmao.🤣🤣 shows just how sad and empty her life is lol

Has she blocked me or deleted her posts??
Just came back to laugh
Sorry Tilds
It’s just the fact this fukin off her rocker woman thinks you’re Kyle or Annie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“ stalk with your chest”
You fukin wish you washed up tart

do we think Lairen will pay for sex now?
Imagine reminiscing on your Hong Kong romp because you’ve had nothing since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh ffs she's come off private and posted a big load of shite with a face tuned pic.

We know your game flat pack IKEA face.

Begging for likes and comments and tagging backgrid.

Beg beg beg, please sir can I have some more

• Haha
I do follow Annie’s account and have done for ages. I’ve posted a few screenshots from Lauren’s account on here. I don’t know how I’m going to live now without seeing her crap everyday
You can always watch her through an anonymous instagram site !

• Haha
Being a single parent made me stronger than I ever was before. Yeah thanks to Kyles bank balance hun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She couldn’t even raise him without Kyle’s money
She contacted his legal team before the kid was even born
Something about reimbursement for things big s paid for 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How did she even find Kyle’s legal team does anyone know ?
She’s honestly a loopy duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine feeling soo threatened by your one night's stand from three years ago, wife... that you have to go through your followers and block people who are following her as well as you 🤣 I don't think I've ever seen Annie even acknowledge her bar that one interview and FYI.. it's a boy story 🤣
all the lies for Instagram when we all know the truth, mortified for her, but suppose its the only way of her remaining relevant taking digs at them from yet more lies shes dreamt up in her imagination. After reading the documents I would never believe another word that came out of her mouth. And I can't believe she's even still telling them when she had to legally admit in court the things she did. Mortifying behaviour. 🤣🤣🤣

I would love to know just how much she contributes to her son or does she solely live off Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine feeling soo threatened by your one night's stand from three years ago, wife... that you have to go through your followers and block people who are following her as well as you 🤣 I don't think I've ever seen Annie even acknowledge her bar that one interview and FYI.. it's a boy story 🤣
all the lies for Instagram when we all know the truth, mortified for her, but suppose its the only way of her remaining relevant taking digs at them from yet more lies shes dreamt up in her imagination. After reading the documents I would never believe another word that came out of her mouth. And I can't believe she's even still telling them when she had to legally admit in court the things she did. Mortifying behaviour. 🤣🤣🤣

I would love to know just how much she contributes to her son or does she solely live off Kyle.
Your honour said she struggles to give a straight answer x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s only gone and put #walker in the comments of her latest post 🤮 What an absolute whopper she is 🤣🤣🤣 de-fuckin-ranged!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She thought Ciaro Goodman would break them
More fool her
“‘This wasn’t always the plan”
Your honour has established that was a lie
Think she meant her plan
Sick witch

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She thought Ciaro Goodman would break them
More fool her
“‘This wasn’t always the plan”
Your honour has established that was a lie
Think she meant her plan
Sick witch
Excatly Lauren was the only one with a plan, the walkers had no clue until some girl Lauren announced her “miracle pregnancy” 5 months after a pump and dump

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When she’s back she will explain when she can? And then never does 🙈
Where did she get the latest rig out he really thinks she’s stunning the quagmire looking duck 😂😂😂
Back from where the cash line lifting her sons money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't explain duck all cos she's have to tell everyone she was a conniving slapper, who shagged a man with a family with the intention of falling pregnant accidently on purpose and not having to work for 18 years.

She's a bleep, she's a really tit parent paying big cazza me joolie to bring up her son.

One night stand funding her whole family.

Well done lauryn for opening yer slapper legs

• Haha
I know things have being quiet but I’ll explain when I can 🤣🤣🤣 still pretending things are going on behind the scenes with Kyle 🤣 the more she goes on the more I believe the only reason the walkers are not part of cairos life is because of Lauren and only Lauren

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.