Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thread surely was the best thread ever on tattle 🕵️‍♀️ 👩‍⚖️ Who’d have though a pair of XL pink pantaloons would give you and Penelope pitstop all you’s needed to fill the rest of us in 🤣🤣
That was absolutely class how you guys found the most amazingly juicy info I have ever read in my entire life every sentence I was like what the duck, no way, you are bleeping kidding and it just got worse and worse and she knows we have read it and she knows we know and still continues believe her own lies!!
Can u imagine Kyle receiving the invoices and list of demands like she wants me to pay to have her hole and fanny sorted??? 🤨 here Annie look at this 😂😂😂 bet Annie’s group chats in her phone would be a great read

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fukin loved that thread this one’s slowly getting there but prefer if all thread titles could be about Lairen 🤣I think everyone’s got the warning
I never imagined it would be shut🤣I was devastated !

who remembers the random outbursts we had someone say we’re all jealous we ain’t got a rich baby daddy ( in simpler terms )

we had someone say nastiest comment They’ve ever seen ( clearly ain’t read other threads )
And we had kebab gate team Annie Vs team not Annie🤣
🤣🤣🤣 have to say even though the last thread was gold standard the rest of these threads have being amazing aswel. Can’t remember now who started Lauren’s most memorable moments ( could’ve being you) and we were on a roll until we got sidetracked with the top tier memorable moment of all time.

It’s a thread I’ll miss forever 🤣 but also really glad we got our greedmen thread now. I felt like someone cut my arm off when the thread was closed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fukin loved that thread this one’s slowly getting there but prefer if all thread titles could be about Lairen 🤣I think everyone’s got the warning
I never imagined it would be shut🤣I was devastated !

who remembers the random outbursts we had someone say we’re all jealous we ain’t got a rich baby daddy ( in simpler terms )

we had someone say nastiest comment They’ve ever seen ( clearly ain’t read other threads )
And we had kebab gate team Annie Vs team not Annie🤣
ALWAYS team Annie
I don’t need a rich baby daddy. I like my husband. He can stay. I’d take having to work for £8k a month to have my life than to ever have hers

• Heart
ALWAYS team Annie
I don’t need a rich baby daddy. I like my husband. He can stay. I’d take having to work for £8k a month to have my life than to ever have hers
I’ve being accused of being Annie on a few threads now aswel🤣🤣 by someone who I’m almost sure has slept with golden, magic dick. Haven’t seen her here in a while now 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 have to say even though the last thread was gold standard the rest of these threads have being amazing aswel. Can’t remember now who started Lauren’s most memorable moments ( could’ve being you) and we were on a roll until we got sidetracked with the top tier memorable moment of all time.

It’s a thread I’ll miss forever 🤣 but also really glad we got our greedmen thread now. I felt like someone cut my arm off when the thread was closed 🤣
Omg that would be me pmsl that was a blinding thread Was memory after memory and it was like reliving it all again 🤣
I do think as you’ve all said we have plenty more to come from her she can’t help herself

who remembers when she said she had a meeting with her accountant
You have to laugh
‘Having’ read the court docs there can’t be much you’re telling them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unless she needed to tell them about her income from laying on her back ?
Can’t be Instagram money we can see she earns nout

• Haha
I’ve being accused of being Annie on a few threads now aswel🤣🤣 by someone who I’m almost sure has slept with golden, magic dick. Haven’t seen her here in a while now 🤔
What?! Who? When? I haven’t seen this?! On the lozza thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What?! Who? When? I haven’t seen this?! On the lozza thread?
From someone who wasn’t a loz fan but very very anti Annie, she knew that Kyle called Annie peck the head and it wasn’t the other woman’s fault it was Kyle who is in the relationship.

I think while Kyles partly to blame if a woman knows about the relationship then she’s just as much to blame. yes the lozza thread 🤣🤣 don’t know why but I got the impression she was one of Kyles previous conquests 🤣

Omg that would be me pmsl that was a blinding thread Was memory after memory and it was like reliving it all again 🤣
I do think as you’ve all said we have plenty more to come from her she can’t help herself

You have to laugh
Accountant 🤣🤣 must be from the Ann summers post🤣🤣 the last thread put a lot of stuff to bed like the name being agreed 🤥 and the not finding out until 5 months🤥 I never read something so fast in all my life 🕵️‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
That spiteful “in his blood” comment was directed at Annie as she thinks she is stalking her page. What a vicious cow, posting that to hurt her knowing full well she miscarried around that time. Lauryn Goodman needs serious help - an intervention, she is beyond obsessed, she lives every bit of her and her sons life through Kyle Walker. The guy wants duck all to do with either of you, how desperate she is! He’s a 2 year old toddler “practicing drills daily without fail” catch a bleeping grip you actual loon!

I’ve honestly never witnessed anything like this in my life …ever!!! This level of crazy obsessed is off the scale!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When the other thread got closed down I was frantically searching all of you guys‘ usernames To see where you’d run off to you but so many of you won’t let others view your profile :mad::mad::mad: (I am a hypocrite because I do the same😂😂😂). The only reason I found this thread was because it showed up on the homepage as the last posted thread. My dearest wish is that Lauryn’s wiki can be linked to whatever thread we’re talking about her on.

also Loz, don’t worry I follow you with my chest!;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When the other thread got closed down I was frantically searching all of you guys‘ usernames To see where you’d run off to you but so many of you won’t let others view your profile :mad::mad::mad: (I am a hypocrite because I do the same😂😂😂). The only reason I found this thread was because it showed up on the homepage as the last posted thread. My dearest wish is that Lauryn’s wiki can be linked to whatever thread we’re talking about her on.

also Loz, don’t worry I follow you with my chest!;)
Hahaha I took mine off private settings just for that same reason I did the same ( looking at profiles) but back to private
I think alot still haven’t even found this thread yet !

Reactions: 8
She’s desperate she wants to have her cake and eat it all
She succeeded in #Highcourt
But still thinks Kyle should play happy families with the monster she is
No hun you fucked it announcing who the dad was when we didn’t need to know
She’s vile
I wouldnt say she suceeded 😂😂 still less than she demanded and no surgery included 😂😂😶

• Haha
Reactions: 10

You have to laugh
Yeah she makes 2 per cent of her yearly maintenance salary. Thriving business 🤣 career is as successful as her parenting abilities. She could changed her name and dog chain to LG and failure

That spiteful “in his blood” comment was directed at Annie as she thinks she is stalking her page. What a vicious cow, posting that to hurt her knowing full well she miscarried around that time. Lauryn Goodman needs serious help - an intervention, she is beyond obsessed, she lives every bit of her and her sons life through Kyle Walker. The guy wants duck all to do with either of you, how desperate she is! He’s a 2 year old toddler “practicing drills daily without fail” catch a bleeping grip you actual loon!

I’ve honestly never witnessed anything like this in my life …ever!!! This level of crazy obsessed is off the scale!
Ano. As if the walkers are interrupting their family life and holidays by looking up lozza boring stories 🤣. They are that desperate to see giro that they slap a bonus payment into her bank ok top of the 8g wages to keep him out of sight ‘ in a cupboard’. I hope aunt Chloe gets the wee boy a pile of checklist forms to practice his daily drills so he can answer yes or no correctly on his benefits form unlike mami who ticked the disability and homeless boxes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This will be the next photo opportunity, on the 2nd floor it has a goal kick against a computer, she will video it and put it in the gram… loads of Man City stuff in there….. FYI my favourite quotes from this thread are quagmire and punched lasagne…..🤣🤣🤣. I have the docs saved so I can go back a fact check them 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is an utter deluded bint. Kyle works and he ll obv get his holidays and certainly enjoys himself as he should, Annie brings up their 3 boys and seems like she has a busy life, so sorry to break it to you lauryn, they ain't gonna be setting up a fake account to watch your sad wee life.

Lauryn sits on that big arse all day, talking to herself with about 10 phones and personalities whilst carrooooon me joolie brings/drags up lauryns little miracle cash machine.

Lauryn has too much time on her hands, honestly if she was to live her life instead of poking her nose into other folks lives then she would realise that people aren't just sitting watching/laughing at her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s scary that her nose has literally gone but we all remember her lives with Nadia when she was picking at her acne the whole night and had them removed next day
Who was that Spanish woman on Ky’s payroll sitting in her pit the other day ?
Spanish cleaner ?
Or Spanish nannny on top of having Spanish nursery ?
Will she ever look after him herself ?

I know it came to light what we already knew it was a very brief thing but I wish it went into more detail how long after befriending Annie did the woman go after her man? Who perused who? And how? I bet after Hong Kong she text and called him constantly wanting to meet up again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.