Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s all over the love island girls comments writing jheeze and 🔥🔥🔥
She’s embarrassing
Doesn’t even follow her !!! And the girl doesn’t even follow her !
She is shameful
Fake bleep
Let me guess new day one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Annie is really beautiful ❤ Even in pics without make up can reconise her in all the pics doesn’t filter the tit out them xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Single mum campaigner in her bio
And mum to @kairowalkerspanishballer in her bio
How embarrassing
Does anyone know what exactly she’s done for single mums ?
Embarrassed the duck out of us………and that’s it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the love islanders I cbb to check the others
I went down to older pics and she’s never liked them before so clearly tryna be friends for when she’s out how embarrassing
I am watching that… wouldn’t put it past her… anyway reckon she will throw away her vans in disgust or maybe they will discard themselves….. Junior will have a pair 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t been watching love island this year but aren’t they all young girls? She’s 31 ffs grow up fair enough if u meet someone younger and click and become friends but activately seeking them out but writing pervy msgs is plain creepy 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
I might be being a bit of a prude but why does Chloe need to share about her wanting Grunt to get the snip? Just share it between your friends!! No need to share it to your public insta! It’s just so immature and annoys me! There are some things for the gram and some conversations between friends and I feel like these sisters don’t have any boundaries, poor grunt probs get shite as he funded the insta life for the reject and offspring of Kyle Walker for a while and now his fiancée wants the world to know he is being told to get the snip.

Keep some things to yourself love.
- firstly nail down keeping Grunt to yourself

(Maybe it’s protection for her children’s future. If he gets the snip he can’t get some Goldigger preggers as she’s heard the payout a women can get for that)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The state of Chloe’s house 😳 have they got all the stuff out to sort it and put it away again? Surely it can’t get into that state with only one active child and 3 adults living there?

Reactions: 6
I might be being a bit of a prude but why does Chloe need to share about her wanting Grunt to get the snip? Just share it between your friends!! No need to share it to your public insta! It’s just so immature and annoys me! There are some things for the gram and some conversations between friends and I feel like these sisters don’t have any boundaries, poor grunt probs get shite as he funded the insta life for the reject and offspring of Kyle Walker for a while and now his fiancée wants the world to know he is being told to get the snip.

Keep some things to
- firstly nail down keeping Grunt to yourself

(Maybe it’s protection for her children’s future. If he gets the snip he can’t get some Goldigger preggers as she’s heard the payout a women can get for that)
I doubt he’ll be getting it done if he’s playing first team football anytime soon,my other half was in agony for months and the slightest knock down there would make him feel sick 😬 I didn’t hear the bloody end of it 🤣🤣

• Haha
The state of Chloe’s house 😳 have they got all the stuff out to sort it and put it away again? Surely it can’t get into that state with only one active child and 3 adults living there?
Yep I noticed that myself half of the kids books haven’t been opened or played with and Isla is spelt wrong it’s been like that for a while… and what’s with the unopened presents.. too much

Attachments

• Haha
Who takes kinetic sand and play dough to a restaurant to play with? Bet they leave their table a tit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well judging by the state of the mothers house they are hardly used to living in a clean and tidy home

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep I noticed that myself half of the kids books haven’t been opened or played with and Isla is spelt wrong it’s been like that for a while… and what’s with the unopened presents.. too much
😂😂😂😂😂 oh P I wouldn’t have noticed how good are you
Place is a tip
Constantly taking freebies off small businesses that they they don’t need
Pigs

Grunts business all over insta what a joke
He must be sick of her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Place is a tip
Pigs

He must be sick of her
Didn’t someone say on a previous thread that Grunt cheats on Chloe all of the time, has been caught messaging other girls and says all three sisters are a total nightmare whenever he’s let loose on his own?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t someone say on a previous thread that Grunt cheats on Chloe all of the time, has been caught messaging other girls and says all three sisters are a total nightmare whenever he’s let loose on his own?😂😂
I read that not long ago on previous threads

Reactions: 4
Place is a tip
Pigs

He must be sick of her
Keen eye for detail… hence the LG thread being closed ha and you for guessing the cryptic tea ☕ ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.