Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twins are adorable ( Amelia’s insta) I guess it’s great big S gets a chance again as the older 3 are questionable

irrelevant post just missed you all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The twins are adorable ( Amelia’s insta) I guess it’s great big S gets a chance again as the older 3 are questionable

irrelevant post just missed you all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are cuties, I do quite like Amelia she's loves her family and shades that Hackett cow of a sister Lauryn.

Missing you all and wheres Ms Fox, we miss her also 🥰

Reactions: 5
Eh well Beggy Mcbeggarface Marbella would be a lavish holiday for most single jobless mums!
Is it a reference to what was being used in court? Think the judge or the Walkers representative maybe said she was living a lavish lifestyle, she’s ‘joked’ about it before when she was staying in eating chocolate said yeh my lifestyle is so lavish or something like that.

As if the paps we’re just there waiting for her everyday though. Wonder how much she pays them.

The same article regurgitated again and again with only the 1st 3 photos changed. Who walks along a beach with their hands in their head???

Why does she think people want to see her? She's boring looking and absolutely nothing special.

Notice she never bothers with her son anymore. She's like that annoying but of chewing gum that you stand on and try to scuff it off on the pavement without trying to touch it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it a reference to what was being used in court? Think the judge or the Walkers representative maybe said she was living a lavish lifestyle, she’s ‘joked’ about it before when she was staying in eating chocolate said yeh my lifestyle is so lavish or something like that.

As if the paps we’re just there waiting for her everyday though. Wonder how much she pays them.
It’s in her story I think the papers have said her lavish holiday to Marbella in their article … she just shared it.

Reactions: 4
Yeh I know.
Sorry I must have misunderstood what you meant. The papers seem to be right up her arse normally! They probably thought it was a compliment and she would like it but she needs to keep up the poor me act to all her fellow single mum followers. Can’t be letting them in to the real level of cash she has access to and all her demands.

Speedy running ⚡ She wants him to be Kyle so bad 🙈😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Sorry I must have misunderstood what you meant. The papers seem to be right up her arse normally! They probably thought it was a compliment and she would like it but she needs to keep up the poor me act to all her fellow single mum followers. Can’t be letting them in to the real level of cash she has access to and all her demands.

Speedy running ⚡ She wants him to be Kyle so bad 🙈😂😂
Yeh they probably did mean it as a compliment but shes used it as an example of either the Walkers or the court digging at her before, that’s why I thought she said ‘nah they didn’t say lavish’ Sorry I’m maybe not explaining it well 😂 but she’s a head either way 👍🏼

Reactions: 7
The paps on the same beach 3 different days and she isn’t posing for them no? duck off hun!! And where is kiaro while she’s posing for pics??
8k a month house car and school fees sounds pretty lavish to me esp as all she did was lie in her back she winds me up go look after ur kid no one wants to see ur bare arse why have I seen her bare arse more times than Iv seen my husbands 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Yeh they probably did mean it as a compliment but shes used it as an example of either the Walkers or the court digging at her before, that’s why I thought she said ‘nah they didn’t say lavish’ Sorry I’m maybe not explaining it well 😂 but she’s a head either way 👍🏼
I reckon she got them to use that wording as it’s allegedly what she was accused of in one of her rants if I recall. Living a lavish lifestyle.
Then she can twist the use of it as she has today. Mental

Reactions: 8
Is she on this holiday alone ? 3 almost identical articles of her on her own pretending she doesn’t know she’s being photographed 🤷🏻‍♀️ Billy no mates

Reactions: 8
I havnt even read the story but I’ll take a wild guess the exs welcomed their son coparenting shite married Annie in secret??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine having such an empty life that u fill your days paying 'paps' to put you in the media with nothing to offer other than a bit of gossip from 3 years ago.

Absolutely hollow excuse for a person. Why not see the world culturally, that would make you much richer than the money you steal off people.

I was reading about peoples lives yesterday insofar as people who have contributed through the many realms of art from 1000s of years ago until recently, went down a bit of a rabbit hole and no one was known for just standing looking like a glaikit lemming on a pebbled beach with their hands on their heads.

Achieve something bloody idiot even if it is just spending time with your 'miracle son'

Reactions: 14
Thought she was in agonising pain with endo funny it never when she’s in holiday or out wi pals? Just like she was infertile until she slept with a rich man, funny not funny haha funny weird lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thought she was in agonising pain with endo funny it never when she’s in holiday or out wi pals? Just like she was infertile until she slept with a rich man, funny not funny haha funny weird lol xx
Yes exactly this she manages to do all the things she likes, as in pissing off on holiday or nights out in London or Spa days or standing around with her hands on her head wearing some bogging get up and suddenly she's fine, let me tell you, albeit I work 40 hours a week, when you have a chronic debilitating condition you make plans for most weekends and I'm lucky if I can manage quarter of them. I've had to cancel a couple of upcoming concerts as I've gone into brain fog fatigue again with joint pain. Hopefully it ll pass but she doesn't know the meaning of debilitating illness. She's a fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.