Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww god that sounds so bad hope it passes soon for you sending love❤❤
Thank you, I'm used to it, I'm lucky to be here. I love reading and I ve been sitting watching some old movies I've never seen and catching up on some old books.

Lauryns just such a horrible person and a liar. She's no idea what some people go through but pretends she does. It's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thought she was in agonising pain with endo funny it never when she’s in holiday or out wi pals? Just like she was infertile until she slept with a rich man, funny not funny haha funny weird lol xx
Her and Chloe are media whores
They know if they over dramatise everything they might end up in some cheap mag or the sidebar of shame
Chloe’s delivery sounds relatively ok,I’ve had 3 kids and nothing about hers sounds particularly alarming but that doesn’t sell magazines does it 🤥
And writing a will just before delivery?Ffs 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Pathetic the lot of them
Why is no one ever on said lavish getaway ?
The beach is empty as f
Where are her pals?
Where’s the 2 year old baller ?
Somewhere in Spanish hell being forced a language his mother can’t understand
Not allowed to be himself that’s where

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That beach looks like the slag heaps I used to play on as a kid 🤣🤣🤣 I’m almost expecting a jcb digger to come into view 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously these Fanny’s thinks their the worlds 1st ever mothers 🙈🙈 either Whinging about pregnancy or labour or lorriane who thinks she’s a leading expert in all things about motherhood and Nike socks 🖕anything for a few pennies it’s embarressing now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The most un-relatable peasant going then you have a couple cunts thanking her for all her help yet none of them even subscribed to her con website
Why is that website still active
Fukin tit show

• Haha
& 16 more of those with daddy footing the bill enjoy hun 🖕
Oh fukin bore off Once they hit teens they wanna go off with their mates
Why do people assume it’s 18 🤣
Unless you’re like me still popping to my mums every chance I get as she lives 3 mins away🤣
It’s a stupid post get a grip
woman
Once king kerching spanish baller reads tattle and court docs he will not want to spend a second with you Lairen so shut your mouth !
#TheEnd

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn't give 2 fucks about being a parent, she wanted an income and this was the route she went down. Once the money stops she ll be like bye hun

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh fukin bore off Once they hit teens they wanna go off with their mates
Why do people assume it’s 18 🤣
Unless you’re like me still popping to my mums every chance I get as she lives 3 mins away🤣
It’s a stupid post get a grip
woman
Once king kerching spanish baller reads tattle and court docs he will not want to spend a second with you Lairen so shut your mouth !
#TheEnd

That’s my hope for that little boy he fucks off soon as he can from both parents and those scary ass auntie and uncles turkey teef 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Single mum campaigner in her bio
And mum to @kairowalkerspanishballer in her bio
How embarrassing
Does anyone know what exactly she’s done for single mums ?

• Heart
That’s my hope for that little boy he fucks off soon as he can from both parents and those scary ass auntie and uncles turkey teef 😂😂
I read this as I hope your little boy fucks off 😂 I was like, that’s a bit harsh on your boy 😂😂

Single mum campaigner in her bio
And mum to @kairowalkerspanishballer in her bio
How embarrassing
Does anyone know what exactly she’s done for single mums ?
Well, as a single mum, she’s taken her sperm donor to court and, well, you know the rest! If she can do it, anyone can!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A bit of Annie appreciation… her figure after having three kids though 😍 Its the big rock on her hand for me, that was what Lozza prayed so hard for 😂

8A3C1D58-BCEE-48B3-978A-79D2DB5BB73D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.