Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 years?? TAKE THE bleeping HINT!!!!!

Has she named her baby his 2nd name also?
I duno who these ppl are either! Her and Lauren 2 peas in a pod so it seems!!
Does she have an initial necklace too? Or was this guy not as good in the sack as big KW 😂😂😂!!
I would rather die than embarress myself like these desperate tarts!!! Old enough to know about contraception so no excuse for accidents with men who happen to be loaded

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's the way tweeddale dum and tweedle dee call themselves models 😂😂😂.

Modelling what exactly??? Cos it's not bleeping contraception, I can tell you that for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's the way tweeddale dum and tweedle dee call themselves models 😂😂😂.

Modelling what exactly??? Cos it's not bleeping contraception, I can tell you that for nothing

They are walking ads for condoms lol. I read when Kyle had his coke and hooker party he whipped out gold condoms 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They are walking ads for condoms lol. I read when Kyle had his coke and hooker party he whipped out gold condoms 😂😂
Lauryn wasn't even good enough for a gold condom but a hooker was 😂😂😂😂.

Lauryns more a discarded monster munch crisp bag as contraception in a field kinda gal

I’m done with you and this thread ☠☠
Anyone can call themselves a model, for example today I'm lying in bed modelling a hangover with a can of irn bru 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lauren laid on the I cannot get pregnant so heavily that Kyle was probs thinking yes no need for the gold condom.

After that he signed himself up for a life subscription probably because he never wanted to bring a child into the world and then not be around for the child, he never chose to let a little human being down, he was mislead, used and exploited for his cash.

ETA - I read that back, I sound like I’m team Kyle, just meant he’s probs a head but I don’t think he’s evil or malicious. He doesn’t strike me as the one in the story who had a plan all along.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lauren laid on the I cannot get pregnant so heavily that Kyle was probs thinking yes no need for the gold condom.

After that he signed himself up for a life subscription probably because he never wanted to bring a child into the world and then not be around for the child, he never chose to let a little human being down, he was mislead, used and exploited for his cash.

ETA - I read that back, I sound like I’m team Kyle, just meant he’s probs a head but I don’t think he’s evil or malicious. He doesn’t strike me as the one in the story who had a plan all along.
I don’t think he’s evil. Just very, very stupid. And likes to think with his dick. Like most men, although most men don’t get shlagssss up the duff

Reactions: 14
Katy’s post “ I will never accept disrespect “ but what you will accept is a big fat maintenance cheque - can’t have it always Katy hun 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katy’s post “ I will never accept disrespect “ but what you will accept is a big fat maintenance cheque - can’t have it always Katy hun 😉
talking to herself she’s blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 fukin idiot she’s so embarrassing
She did this big old speech about herself on Mother’s Day with a pic on the beach that Lorraine took

• Haha
Reactions: 12
talking to herself she’s blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 fukin idiot she’s so embarrassing
She did this big old speech about herself on Mother’s Day with a pic on the beach that Lorraine took
I know and she's removed her squatters room post with the dirty fake tan. Her face is filtered with the same filter that the other LG uses the goodger one.
Katy and lauryn love stirring the big pot slagging off their one night stands but not once do the ungrateful witches thank them for providing more money than some folk earn in honest jobs.

Pair of wasters

Reactions: 13
I know and she's removed her squatters room post with the dirty fake tan. Her face is filtered with the same filter that the other LG uses the goodger one.
Katy and lauryn love stirring the big pot slagging off their one night stands but not once do the ungrateful witches thank them for providing more money than some folk earn in honest jobs.

Pair of wasters
She also Had a pic of her eldest a few weeks ago and if got literally no likes and she’s deleted it
The one her bent down Is fukin desperation at its finest
Her whole page is a disaster must be reading the thread that pic was dodge
Really wanna know why Lairen hates her dad
Because he moved on from Carron ?
what she wants Ky to do with her ? She’s such a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also Had a pic of her eldest a few weeks ago and if got literally no likes and she’s deleted it
The one her bent down Is fukin desperation at its finest
Her whole page is a disaster must be reading the thread that pic was dodge
Really wanna know why Lairen hates her dad
Because he moved on from Carron ?
what she wants Ky to do with her ? She’s such a freak
I know which pic you mean. She thinks she looks like thon Catherine zeta Jones in entrapment (very apt name) but instead she just looks like a snake gone wrong slithering about the floor.

Maybe she was trying to extort money from big Sean and he was having none of it. Pretty much lauryns existence revolves around money and attention. I don't think she has a relationship with any of her sisters. She's an unlikeable cow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See Katy has deleted her stories and her most recent grid video, she looks like she needs a scrub.

That room she's standing in looks really minging like it's the room she uses for shagging men for money.

I still can't get over the likes of her and lauryn ramping up the hate on fathers day.

Darlings they didn't want children with you, they wanted a shag, that's all they wanted. They rich footballers didn't want to play happy families
What was the video? I missed that

Reactions: 2
What was the video? I missed that
It was just katy standing in a room that looked like Joseph fritzls dungeon and she was giving it a wee dance in a bathing costume but her fake tan looked ratchet

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was just katy standing in a room that looked like Joseph fritzls dungeon and she was giving it a wee dance in a bathing costume but her fake tan looked ratchet
Ugh gross but I’m not surprised. Lairen and Katy are both obsessed with their own arses. It’s bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the whole harvie price thing goes to show Lozza is setting up these shots possibly paying for her stories to be in them, bcz if she was a big someone they make out to be her bullying harvie would most defo have been picked up on

Awww jeez have u seen her latest insta vid 🙈 Kairo Walker kicking a ball (gna go ahead am assume she means like daddy) saying “everyday” while she holds it up for him to kick your prompting him to do it u bellend let kiaro be his own person ffs why the duck do u want him to be like the man who doesn’t want him 😭🙈 my heart aches for that baby 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
These tramps are always saying they won’t be disrespected, do they not realise that respect is earned and they’ve done absolutely 0 to actually earn any?
I’ve had very little contact with my child's sperm donor since he was born but in the only conversation we had he said he respects me for doing it alone and not asking for anything. It means nothing to me ‘cause he’s a prick but it just shows how things can be if you get off your arse, earn your own living and look after your child.
P.S I’m not saying that no one should ask for maintenance but to me when a child is unplanned and the donor has made it clear that they aren’t interested like mine has why should they pay?
My choice to have my son and my responsibility and pleasure to raise him

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.