Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorraine never mentions Sean despite him being behind all her cheap flights
Ungrateful git
Another year no mention of Big S the sexy pilot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

interesting he travelled with Chlo & Grunt

Reactions: 10
Can someone dm lorriane where she can read “uno what” and remind herself Kyle wasn’t a bf therefore can’t be an ex 🙈🙈😱😂😂
Fancy calling a one night stand an ex.

FYI lauryn he is away somewhere sunny with his own family so am sure he wouldn't be able to provide any shade, however he does provide you plenty of money am sure you could buy a fan to help cool down your cobbled lady bits 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder why the newspaper hasn’t printed dumpy mcstumpy mocking Harvey price yet. 🤔 Surely they would rather RAISE AWARENESS that people are still bullying vulnerable people such as those with a multitude of disabilities like Harvey. Sickening, you think she would have more sympathy for him since his dad hasn’t been part of his life for the past 20 years like what is going to happen to Kailow

Reactions: 12
Fancy calling a one night stand an ex.

FYI lauryn he is away somewhere sunny with his own family so am sure he wouldn't be able to provide any shade, however he does provide you plenty of money am sure you could buy a fan to help cool down your cobbled lady bits 😉
Comment of the day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's absolutely in love with herself, she's nothing special but she seems to think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She thinks she looks so good but the people that really look good are so humble about it and you’ve got Guagmire constantly reposting herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is a weirdo .
Its Father’s Day not single mum day ffs 😂

And my ex does nothing for our child but today is about fathers not mothers !!
no wonder Kyle run a mile
I saw in Tesco cards for single mums 🫠 don’t think I’ve ever seen a card for dads on Mother’s Day…
I think people do it to the dad. I know I done it as a dig the first Father’s Day I split with my ex. I was young though 😂😂 not 30 with a baby to a footballer that he never wanted.

Crikey,I miss insta for a day or two then see this on fanny Annie’s stories yesterday .anyone else heard of Brit celeb babes? 😬
bleeping size of that arse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw in Tesco cards for single mums 🫠 don’t think I’ve ever seen a card for dads on Mother’s Day…
I think people do it to the dad. I know I done it as a dig the first Father’s Day I split with my ex. I was young though 😂😂 not 30 with a baby to a footballer that he never wanted.

She’s a nARSEssist that’s for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See Katy has deleted her stories and her most recent grid video, she looks like she needs a scrub.

That room she's standing in looks really minging like it's the room she uses for shagging men for money.

I still can't get over the likes of her and lauryn ramping up the hate on fathers day.

Darlings they didn't want children with you, they wanted a shag, that's all they wanted. They rich footballers didn't want to play happy families

See Katy has deleted her stories and her most recent grid video, she looks like she needs a scrub.

That room she's standing in looks really minging like it's the room she uses for shagging men for money.

I still can't get over the likes of her and lauryn ramping up the hate on fathers day.

Darlings they didn't want children with you, they wanted a shag, that's all they wanted. They rich footballers didn't want to play happy families
She can Delete what she likes the internet does not sleep😂😂😂😂” I have no words “ *proceeds to write a lengthy essay*
This is what they mean any contact or no contact she’s straight onto social media it’s embarrassing

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She can Delete what she likes the internet does not sleep😂😂😂😂” I have no words “ *proceeds to write a lengthy essay*
This is what they mean any contact or no contact she’s straight onto social media it’s embarrassing
How embarrassing…
Who is the dad? We probably know, but I forgot?
I don’t know why these ‘women’ are pushing these men on the kids. It’s so sad to see. And if the dad ever did want a relationship, they’ve ballsed it all up for the kids.

Is it finally sinking in to that thick filtered skull of hers that the da wants nothing to do with them.

People can say all they want about it takes 2 to make a baby. Like kyle, i imagine Demari didn't want a child with her, Katy on her own made the choice to keep a child. You can't force a relationship because you stamp your feet.

Lauryn and Katy behave like absolute skanks. The men aren't much better but they pay for the children even though they didn't want them and they don't sit on SM lashing out airing their dirty laundry. Embarrassing both of them

Reactions: 16
How embarrassing…
Who is the dad? We probably know, but I forgot?
I don’t know why these ‘women’ are pushing these men on the kids. It’s so sad to see. And if the dad ever did want a relationship, they’ve ballsed it all up for the kids.
Demari gray ( personally never heard of him before being on these threads 😂) and she’s been meeting up with the other baby mamas and just being a tacky witch online

Is it finally sinking in to that thick filtered skull of hers that the da wants nothing to do with them.

People can say all they want about it takes 2 to make a baby. Like kyle, i imagine Demari didn't want a child with her, Katy on her own made the choice to keep a child. You can't force a relationship because you stamp your feet.

Lauryn and Katy behave like absolute skanks. The men aren't much better but they pay for the children even though they didn't want them and they don't sit on SM lashing out airing their dirty laundry. Embarrassing both of them
As if she messaged his mother 🤮🤮🤮 why should he meet him today if he’s never usually around wth !!!
She just wanted an insta pic she’s not right

Reactions: 10
Demari gray ( personally never heard of him before being on these threads 😂) and she’s been meeting up with the other baby mamas and just being a tacky witch online

As if she messaged his mother 🤮🤮🤮 why should he meet him today if he’s never usually around wth !!!
She just wanted an insta pic she’s not right
Oh yes! Of course it’s Gray. Derrr 😂😂 we seem to have too many of this type of mother popping up, I forget who’s the daddy 😂

Imagine messaging the mother 😂 bleeping hell these gold diggers 😂😂😂 trampy sluts the lot of them

• Haha
When have Katy and Lauren ever been silent? They say things like “I’ve been silent too long” when was this silence exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.