Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These tramps are always saying they won’t be disrespected, do they not realise that respect is earned and they’ve done absolutely 0 to actually earn any?
I’ve had very little contact with my child's sperm donor since he was born but in the only conversation we had he said he respects me for doing it alone and not asking for anything. It means nothing to me ‘cause he’s a prick but it just shows how things can be if you get off your arse, earn your own living and look after your child.
P.S I’m not saying that no one should ask for maintenance but to me when a child is unplanned and the donor has made it clear that they aren’t interested like mine has why should they pay?
My choice to have my son and my responsibility and pleasure to raise him
Your son is so lucky to have you as a mum ❤.

The entitlement is astounding with these tramps, they have no respect for themselves so how can they demand it from everyone else. Bet they fine well knew they were ovulating when they had sex unprotected, stocking up on pregnancy tests and celebrating their windfall as soon as there was a 2nd line on the pregnancy test. The lot of these lassies must be blind with the pound signs blocking their vision and I'm no angel myself when I was single I had a bleeping ball moving to London but I did not target men like a heat seeking missile looking to get pregnant by rich man

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Your son is so lucky to have you as a mum ❤.

The entitlement is astounding with these tramps, they have no respect for themselves so how can they demand it from everyone else. Bet they fine well knew they were ovulating when they had sex unprotected, stocking up on pregnancy tests and celebrating their windfall as soon as there was a 2nd line on the pregnancy test. The lot of these lassies must be blind with the pound signs blocking their vision and I'm no angel myself when I was single I had a bleeping ball moving to London but I did not target men like a heat seeking missile looking to get pregnant by rich man
Heat seeking missile 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for that gna give me nightmares 😵💫😭😱😱
Do her teeth look worse because of the filter she’s using? Dear god,and she sucks her teeth too when she speaks,that’s a sign that they’re unnatural Chloe! I’d be straight on the phone for a refund🤣

Reactions: 11
Do her teeth look worse because of the filter she’s using? Dear god,and she sucks her teeth too when she speaks,that’s a sign that they’re unnatural Chloe! I’d be straight on the phone for a refund🤣
Plus they don’t last forever… so what is she going to do when the footballer cash runs out and she needs them replacing….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Lauren actually does read here 🙈 why is the house always a mess in the background have u seen the latest insta story kiaro has a ball AGAIN!! (Shock face) zero pride in her home 🙈 Kyle bud u are completely wasting money buying her a mansion and a fund to furnish it imagine how tacky her decorating will be and then how dirty it will be after a week 🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Lauren actually does read here 🙈 why is the house always a mess in the background have u seen the latest insta story kiaro has a ball AGAIN!! (Shock face) zero pride in her home 🙈 Kyle bud u are completely wasting money buying her a mansion and a fund to furnish it imagine how tacky her decorating will be and then how dirty it will be after a week 🙈🙈
Thieving rat will get a cleaner surely, how will she have time to clean whilst building her social media career?

Reactions: 10
Thieving rat will get a cleaner surely, how will she have time to clean whilst building her social media career?
Sure mami willl get paid an extra 2g to be her ‘ cleaner’ 2g for babysitting. How much to u think Chloe and Amelia take as payment to see their nephew

• Haha
Why does she embarrass herself with all the football references 🙈 Kyle Walker just used her for a quick shag then tossed her away and went back to his wife. Why is she so desperate for her son to be like the father who doesn't want him??

Reactions: 18
Any man ca
Why does she embarrass herself with all the football references 🙈 Kyle Walker just used her for a quick shag then tossed her away and went back to his wife. Why is she so desperate for her son to be like the father who doesn't want him??

because she thinks if Kyle gets wind of how amazing and talented footballer a 2 year old is, and following in his “daddy’s” footsteps, and what Kyle is missing out on etc he’ll dump Annie and the 3 boys for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope he makes it in football for his own sake
She won’t want him otherwise
Can’t even have his own personality
Has to be whatever she wants him to be instead of a 2 year old

I really hope he makes it in football for his own sake
She won’t want him otherwise
Can’t even have his own personality
Has to be whatever she wants him to be instead of a 2 year old
It sounds awful but with a lazy lying unemployed thieving mother raising him he’s gonna find it difficult to achieve anything yet suddenly become a professional footballer. It’s not as if he is showing anything outstanding with a football. He is doing what every 2 year old would with it. Lozza will need to live with her fantasy. Hope giro doesn’t steal from tax payers like mami coz he won’t be let off the hook like her , he wouod serve a sentence.

Reactions: 13
We just need to hope and pray he meets someone who loves him for him and he fucks off and doesn’t want anything to do with either parent and makes his own little family and is truly happy ❤ And then he can decide for himself how his hair product to have in his hair 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this will be Lozza’s next move? The ‘footballer’s guard dog’ image ffs 😡
Makes my blood boil how these poor dogs are used
Her face without makeup shocked the tit out of me
She looks like a completely different person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.