Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just looks like a jealous wee bint.
Why can't she just move on and find another partner who is happy to step in to a ready made family. Alot of women prefer to be on their own but beggy seems she wants this family unit.

You ain't gonna get it from Kyle

Choices

Paul Care
Carl Morris
Ryan Radford
Vegan Dan

Spoilt for choice!!!!

Reactions: 13
She had the little girl and was visiting him once a month so he could see her but was obviously still sleeping with him and got pregnant with the little boy. He’s just another dirtbag but again she’s a woman scorned and selling her stories to the papers talking about his other son and wife.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen her latest instagram pictures and thought “what a stupid cow”. Please tell me I’m not alone in this

Reactions: 8
Sorry I might just have a bit of brain fog today but who is Emma? Is this Lauryns latest day 1

Reactions: 7
Sorry I might just have a bit of brain fog today but who is Emma? Is this Lauryns latest day 1

No idea is it another woman to cheat and have a kid? Are they in a special group chat? Where they tell each other what they did is acceptable taking money is their right?

Reactions: 7
Glad someone asked I had no clue

I’ve just remembered now the one she posts her kid playing football and I asked if she’s now a coach lol ( Lairen ) didn’t know about her baby daddy let me go back and read !

Reactions: 6
Emma is the mum of this lad, she’s @ her in the comment at the bottom
Wtf is she talking about with this similar story
So she laid on her back for money
Simple as that shut up
She’s so fukin embarrassing

Reactions: 13
Thats just reminded me i need some bin bags

Emma is the mum of this lad, she’s @ her in the comment at the bottom
Similar story? Did she befriend a man with a families wife then say she was infertile, get pregnant and bleed him dry

Reactions: 10
Wtf is she talking about with this similar story
So she laid on her back for money
Simple as that shut up
She’s so fukin embarrassing
Yes both a pair of money grabbing whores (sorry I hate that word but sometimes it’s appropriate)

Reactions: 12
Thats just reminded me i need some bin bags

Similar story? Did she befriend a man with a families wife then say she was infertile, get pregnant and bleed him dry
I was just thinking the same.

Similar story so basically lauryn is saying Emma and herself are a pair of deadbeat slags who go about shagging taken men for a payday, trap the man and they are then suddenly aghast that the dad wants nothing to do with them, but are happy to squeeze as much money as possible.

Is that right Lauryn?

Reactions: 17
This ridiculous woman out here praising herself and others for “smashing it” with being single mums. Smashing what, exactly? Ensuring the child is fed, clothed, and shod? Right, congratulations on doing the absolute bare minimum THAT HUMANS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO when they spawn a child.

Also “congratulations” for getting up the duff which even insects can do.

What an insult to real, struggling, amazing single mums and dads who don’t have the luxury of relying on huge maintenance payments or taking fancy holidays.

Reactions: 15
She acts like she was forced to have a child. Absolute big wally that she is. She's away from her son so much getting quagmired up with her jaw injections am surprised her son knows who she is

Reactions: 11
So welcome to the shag show
Featuring:
Emma Paton, Katy Midsize Model Jane, Lisa Andrew’s, Mel Reeves who wants no parts in the shit show anymore and CEO of fucked and ducked Lairen Greedyman
Guest Appearance: Nadia not a lady Essex

bravo ladies
What an excellent pair of pals
Know your story too well xxxxxxx

Reactions: 18
She makes me sick all these women do!!
Dirty skanks!! They don’t cheat with better they cheat with easier
Imagine the shit storm they would cause if the situation was reversed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.