Votes: 1 1.1%
  • The Twins

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Heidi

Votes: 74 84.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brightons Version Of The Kardashians
Hulu will not be giving them a spin off unfortunately
Neither will ItvBe !

Please feel free to tell us about the sisters !

The only thing that can be said about the high court case is it happened. Literally nothing else and no refering to anything that may or may not have happened during it. It happened. Don't be tempted to get into any grey areas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is anyone able to actually answer that poll? I can’t even bring myself to press a button 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yayyyyyyy.

We all knew Lauryn was scum and we all still know Lauryn is scum.

She hates her kid and neglects her dog.

Her sisters dislike her and Carron Joolie is a massive, enabling cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has the LG beg posted anything today? Wonder if she's hanging from her drinks the other night and palmed her miracle baby on grandmother me joolie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is anyone able to actually answer that poll? I can’t even bring myself to press a button 😂
No same 😂 and I don’t even know who the twins are..

Has the LG beg posted anything today? Wonder if she's hanging from her drinks the other night and palmed her miracle baby on grandmother me joolie
Nothing. She went from posting the 6am Spanish lesson every day to nothing in the mornings since the court hearing it seems actually now that I think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m on my way to gym during my lunch break Heidi would be soooo proud of me
I notice Chloe’s been going a lot this is overdue for me but Hedi Goodman is my motivation

Guys we cannot jeopardise this !!
What I will say is “ my names lizzy and I’m addicted to tattle nice to meet you all”

Didn’t realise how invested I was in the LG thread until it was taken Love you all 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi everyone, I’m back! I had to look after my mum as her best friend passed away 💔😭 Came back to find no new threads for our Lauryn, how gutting! I thought I would never find you guys again lmao! So happy to be back, I’ve been on and off Instagram and she’s been soooooo BORING. I knew she was boring but since being away, she’s even more boring than I realised. How is everyone? Anything new since Paultons Park? ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nothing. She went from posting the 6am Spanish lesson every day to nothing in the mornings since the court hearing it seems actually now that I think about it.
Well didn't she post in her comments about him going to Nursery (whilst identifying the very Nursery but all about PriVaCY and ConTaCtiNG tHE poLiCe aBOuT SecURitY). Perhaps he does Mornings.

Or after the Elle Woods posts she may have received some feedback/backlash. She is remarkably quiet.

Hi everyone, I’m back! I had to look after my mum as her best friend passed away 💔😭 Came back to find no new threads for our Lauryn, how gutting! I thought I would never find you guys again lmao! So happy to be back, I’ve been on and off Instagram and she’s been soooooo BORING. I knew she was boring but since being away, she’s even more boring than I realised. How is everyone? Anything new since Paultons Park? ❤❤❤❤
Oh sweetie, no. We got ourselves in trouble but we love @Yel and we're back. Hope your Mum is okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m on my way to gym during my lunch break Heidi would be soooo proud of me
I notice Chloe’s been going a lot this is overdue for me but Hedi Goodman is my motivation

Guys we cannot jeopardise this !!
What I will say is “ my names lizzy and I’m addicted to tattle nice to meet you all”

Didn’t realise how invested I was in the LG thread until it was taken Love you all 😂😂
Ive slept wrong the last 3 nights and have a bad neck. I was supposed to go to the gym tonight but had to sack it off.

I hope fat heidi gives me some inspiration

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ive slept wrong the last 3 nights and have a bad neck. I was supposed to go to the gym tonight but had to sack it off.

I hope fat heidi gives me some inspiration
I'm can't go today cos I ache after practically acting like I was training for the Olympics hoping to burn off the fat.

Will go tomorrow. I'm wfh tomorrow so I can sort my life out.

Heidi is our inspiration, I bet amelia has to step in to make sure she also gets the correct macros 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t there be a none of em button in the polls
Blame me for this I didn’t think LOL I was just in panic mode

I'm can't go today cos I ache after practically acting like I was training for the Olympics hoping to burn off the fat.

Will go tomorrow. I'm wfh tomorrow so I can sort my life out.

Heidi is our inspiration, I bet amelia has to step in to make sure she also gets the correct macros 😂😂
Oh she’s going Marbella soon I’m sure ? So she should be at the gym with us all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair I highly doubt we need this as she has gone as dull as dishwater… she wasn’t much fun prior but least she made digs to keep us entertained 🤣 bring back puma gate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair I highly doubt we need this as she has gone as dull as dishwater… she wasn’t much fun prior but least she made digs to keep us entertained 🤣 bring back puma gate
True!!! I think its more for the fact its always the same people on the LG thread and we all have the same opinions, thats what kept us going 23 threads later! I was having withdrawls from @Lizzy 93, @Jolie1988 @Jellybean093 & @CheshireTea comments so bad so I was trying to search what other threads they’re on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am a long-time lurker on the Lairyn thread… I didn’t know what to do with myself last night when I couldn’t access the old thread! I am literally SO glad that I’ve found this thread now😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
True!!! I think its more for the fact its always the same people on the LG thread and we all have the same opinions, thats what kept us going 23 threads later! I was having withdrawls from @Lizzy 93, @Jolie1988 @Jellybean093 & @CheshireTea comments so bad so I was trying to search what other threads they’re on 🤣
Its all bants 😂😂

There will be a meltdown soon. I can feel it in my waters
Do I need to follow Chloe and Amelia? Because I’m trying to dwindle down the boring ‘influencers’ I follow
I used to like Chloe. Have no good or bad feeling towards her. Her talking annoys me. Like she’s always got something in her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.