Goodman Sisters #19 Is it Lauryn or Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction? Desperate to get a Walker reaction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine this is all in her head and he hasn’t contacted her or seen kiaro ever
The crazy thing is he hasn't!
The baby isn't his and his never seen Kairo it's soo clear to see and this is why beggman is so freaking crazy and this is why Annie is sticking her middle fingers up and laughing her ass off. It's classic maybe lozza is feeling a tiny bit guilty for kairo for sticking him in such a tit situation and this is why she's acting out. Any engagement the walkers have with lozza she will be shouting it from the roof tops!

Reactions: 16
He’s also wearing last years kit in the pic so has ‘dad’ really sent it?
At most puma sent it to shut her up when she was kicking off , even that I doubt
Maybe she robbed it because she “definitely didn’t buy it” 😜

Reactions: 6
At most puma sent it to shut her up when she was kicking off , even that I doubt
Maybe she robbed it because she “definitely didn’t buy it” 😜
When she insinuates it’s a gift she now wanting to broadcast her life is all funded by the walkers so tech they did buy it. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Puma has sent her nothing there not bothered by her or Kairo as she makes them no money for them promoting there brand. She's just a beggy bleep dying for her son to be acknowledged its embarrassing

Reactions: 10
I think mibi BV has convinced her that it’s all Annie’s fault and Lauren is just beliving it and thinking if she sticks him in the strip with dad on the back he will come running I mean she’s tried everything else
She didn’t tag Kyle or Man City

Reactions: 6
Seen another comment on her post from wat looks like yet another fake account of her insinuating that Kyle is being blackmailed by Annie that if he sees kairo he can’t see his kids 🤣🤣 I wonder if she believes the bollocks she comes up with IF that were true Kyle has all the money in the world to fight it I don’t think he lets anyone tell him what to do you’re ✨DELUSIONAL ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feel for the people who have not checked this thread in a day and have a million pages and craziness to catch up on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Seen another comment on her post from wat looks like yet another fake account of her insinuating that Kyle is being blackmailed by Annie that if he sees kairo he can’t see his kids 🤣🤣 I wonder if she believes the bollocks she comes up with IF that were true Kyle has all the money in the world to fight it I don’t think he lets anyone tell him what to do you’re ✨DELUSIONAL ✨
Think thats a reword of the post we had in here, that Annie was ok Kyle seeing him just didnt want her kids too

Reactions: 4
She get slam dunked the horrible cretin that she is.
🤣🙌🏻 I work in the city centre and I'm in the office tomorrow..we've been talking about hanging about for the parade when I finish anyway so il do the slam dunkin if I spot her fat head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.