Goodman Sisters #19 Is it Lauryn or Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction? Desperate to get a Walker reaction

Would you raise a love child ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on a last minute entry from
@PenelopeStraw
Full recap tomorrow
Welcome back to this tit show

Previous thread;

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😂😂 u should prob get used to the fact Kyle doenst and never will want ur son and Annie doesn’t troll him. She doesn’t see or speak about him. She had the beloved boys with her right now. She should get used to seeing strawberry. 😂😂😂😂
Lauryns bleeping raging that her kid isn't there, bleeping loser, na lauryn you have trolled that woman for years ya jealous bleep.

Awe thanks @Lizzy 93 for helping us drunkards out 🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s got a nerve the way she acts no remorse that she’s a homewrecker seething away TT and MJ partying and the walkers celebrating

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like that Annie's post can be read as either her 3 lads or 3 as in treble. doing a Lozza with the double speak

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s mad how much lozza wishes she was Annie and giro was RRR. Like she is fan girdling Annie so much. It’s cringe 😬

Reactions: 21
Recap below from @SmartBrew80

Thank you so much for creating the thread btw

Quick recap:
Kyle won CL with Man City
Lozza posted a pic of Giro wearing a City shirt with 'Dad' and number 2 written on the back
Annie posted a pic of her Kyle and RRR at the actual final in Istanbul showing that there's only one QUEEN

Chloe on hen do in Vegas with MJ and others
Loz has gone because she's pregnant but also probably wasn't invited
Tattlers are still undecided as to whether Kyle is baby number 2s (a girl) daddy
Also some doubt as to whether she's still pregnant or already given birth

Have a feeling this thread is gonna go fast 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lauryn claiming Annie’s trolling Giro but it’s 3 for the treble & the boys has sent me😂😂😂😂 absolute bleeping weapon is Goodman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly wish Kyle and Annie would try to get Kairo in their lives just to absolutely duck with Lauren 😂 imagine kyle and Annie driving up to collect him

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The treble - 3 and Lozza is on saying she’s trolling Kairo! duck off Lauryn and duck off some more!! Anyone got a burner account to get her told? I need one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Troll a fukin kid she doesn’t see
Last time I checked it was the Brighton bike mentioning RRR and Annie every chance she gets
Get to bed hun you need it
Must be tiring running the walker fan page
Refreshing Annie’s page
Refreshing tattle
Refreshing daily mail
And checking Carrons been paid to look after her grandson
No wonder you look middle aged

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Recap below from @SmartBrew80

Thank you so much for creating the thread btw

Quick recap:
Kyle won CL with Man City
Lozza posted a pic of Giro wearing a City shirt with 'Dad' and number 2 written on the back
Annie posted a pic of her Kyle and RRR at the actual final in Istanbul showing that there's only one QUEEN

Chloe on hen do in Vegas with MJ and others
Loz has gone because she's pregnant but also probably wasn't invited
Tattlers are still undecided as to whether Kyle is baby number 2s (a girl) daddy
Also some doubt as to whether she's still pregnant or already given birth

Have a feeling this thread is gonna go fast 😂
Step daddy said it’s a girl that should be noted too. Not that we care either way it’s having to borrow big bro maintenance. Her bump is also small

Reactions: 11
Actual howling at her she needs to get over herself I'm sure Annie is well over it 3 years later celebrating her husband's historic win with her son's 🤣🤣🤣 she can post what she bleeping likes not everything is about you infact nothing is. Delusional woman

• Haha
Reactions: 26
More like she’s trolled Annie and saw it herself the walkers seem too relax and unbothered

Reactions: 20
Oh nah she hasn’t even the class to keep Annie’s name of her mouth while she’s embarrassing herself to high heaven.
I think you need to get used to the fact that Annie ain’t going anywhere unless she chooses to Lauryn.
You’re making a fool out of yourself but even worse you’re making a fool out of your little boy, he deserves better

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20230610_235349_Instagram.jpg

I posted on her page but then had to quickly block her before she blocked me 🙈 can someone see if its still there please or if she's managed to remove it?? Thanks 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.