Goodman Sisters #19 Is it Lauryn or Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction? Desperate to get a Walker reaction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryns whole personality is Kyle and Annie. She has nothing of her own no job, no friends, family clearly can’t stand her. Every single thing she posts, talks about etc is always related back to winding Annie up it’s scary

Reactions: 25
I just realised giros wearing puma didn’t she have a petition out on them lozza has lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion.. While Annie’s celebrating magic times three, Lauryns name dropping the big BV.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I said that yday are they actually puma socks I would be so embarrassed
Oh tit Puma sent it to him. X God bless them only got two staff left x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Kyle shares his pick with Annie and the boys, and begman over here claiming he sees him and he bought him his kit etc etc where’s kyles pic of kairo she shared? 😂😂😂 yes keep telling yourself all this lozza!

Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me why the court docs aren't more public? They make some damning reading against her spending especially the grandparents part.

Reactions: 8
The puma/Kyle bullying post is still up 😂😂 thought he was playing daddy now? Sending him strips ect no happy bday but we will forget about that is Kyle daddy or bully??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why aren’t all her pals weighing in on this scandal as well then? Nadia, Lisa, Talia, Big Gal Goodger, her sisters? Where’s all their public displays of solidarity for their “poor friend”. These women are the dregs of the Earth but even they’re not piping up for her?? Midsize Pete is just as desperate to be picked up in the rags so she’s the only bleep who’s piped up and hers have been deleted. Trash, her and her cronies 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t keep up with Talias thread as I don’t even follow her I only saw her in everyone’s comments
So I cba but when I had a look I saw someone mention that account before
And she would lure you to her page and call out tattlers @sadstateofaffairs is it the same gal ?
It is. She's a right head and we stopped giving her airtime on the talia thread cos she's irrelevant and boring

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.